Medimedia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Physician Advisor Interview

Physician Advisor
Carlstadt, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medimedia in January 2013.

Interview Details – Just a formality. Just want to make sure you can talk in proper English and have an MD degree. Ofcourse you will have come through Aerotek and hence they will tell you everything in advance.
First question - tell me about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work here. 3. Any previous experience. 4. How do you feel about sitting and calling for long hours and do you think you can handle the job. 5. We really focus on the numbers so we are a little strict (BS because they are crazy with micromanaging to the point of insanity). 6. Here is a clinical article, please tell me what is wrong with this study.

Interview Question – The journal article they give, almost always the answer is sample size.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiate, take what they give you or they will throw you out. but perhaps they will throw you out within the first day even.. so you never know.

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative
Trevose, PA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Medimedia in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with employment agency.

Interview Question – Do you mind doing repitious phone work with very few opportunities to leave your desk?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn' any.

Director Interview

Yardley, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medimedia in February 2011.

Interview Details – Telephone interview where the hiring manager said "Do you want a job where you work alone in a chaotic environment with late hours, no appreciation and low pay." He talked about how the job and company isn't so great etc. Highly demanding, little appreciation.
Went for the face to face interview - first stop is HR where you have to fill out this meaningless, detailed application, where they ask your DOB and previous salary etc.ridiculous - How about if you decide and I decide if I want to work here - Then the interview - HARDBALL "Why do you want this job? Why should I hire you? (Oh, please! that is so aggressive) What would you do in the first 30 days?" Everything I said was immediately refuted.

When I tried to close by asking something like - What's the next step? or Do you see me as a member of your team? The guy got openly hostile. "Oh, so now you're trying to close me?" Yuk - it was awkward. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Vice President Market Research Interview

Yardley, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Medimedia in January 2011.

Interview Details – Typical interview process with a phone interview with hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with hiring manager and other employees that this position would either interact with, support or manage. A second round interview was completed approsimately 30 days after the first interview. This interview included additional "future colleagues" as well as some senior executives such as the CEO and Medical Director. The offices were nice and the company is very open and friendly making you feel welcome. Although the fit for working with this company was not right at this time, the possiblity of future opportunities is open and welcom.

Interview Question – How will you support our account managers?   View Answer

Physician Advisor Interview

Carlstadt, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Medimedia in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview is done for namesake. They follow a meaningless format insisted on by HR that has nothing to do with the job. There is not a single person besides the Physicians that have any sort of medical or pharmacological knowledge. They are all marketing/management types. They really want to know how you speak and if you can present with confidence. Very easy to get a job offer here because job turnover is big, people go through this department like it's a drive-thru.

They don't tell you the truth. That you are a glorified telemarketing pharm sales rep. Job difficulty is extremely easy, you read a script. Your job is to call 1000s of practices all day to get doctors on the phone during practice hours to talk to you for a few minutes at that exact moment. We all know the failure rate for that is 99%. So does MediMedia. I'll never figure it out. Only 10% of Physicians stick for more than a year here.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a co-worker at your workplace?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a situation in which you observed unethical behavior from a coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. With today's economy why would they? Nobody else is out to hire medical graduates pre-residency for some reason.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Medimedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medimedia interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medimedia employees and interview candidates.