Medio

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medio in September 2013.

Interview Details – Overall process took around three weeks.

Applied on website via email and got a phone call to set up an interview and asked to prepare a presentation on a project I worked on.

At the interview I presented my presentation and then answered questions that were mostly behavioral dealing with strengths, weaknesses, skills, interest..etc.. Also how to test an elevator and a brain teaser. No coding questions. Overall a good experience.

Got a response a week later.

Interview Question – You have 7 balls with equal weight and one that weighs a little bit more. How do you pinpoint the different ball with a scale that only has two more weighs on it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Regional Sales Director Interview

Regional Sales Director
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Medio in November 2012.

Interview Details – Several interviews with the hiring manager. Two by phone and 1 face to face. That was followed by a trip to corporate HQ for a full day of face to face meetings with key execs. The CEO, CTO/founder, and other key directors all were part of the process. An offer came after this step.

Interview Question – Why do you think you will make an impact at Medio?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Developer
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Medio in February 2010.

Interview Details – Standard questions. The person asking me about analytics wasn't knowledgeable in all of the most recent data mining and machine learning techniques.

Interview Question – Model development   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated some additional salary and stock options.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medio in March 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screen then interviews with engineers and engineering management.

Interview Question – Some of the analytics questions were somewhat random.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a position and I was able to negotiate for a little more.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Medio in June 2009.

Interview Details – Decent interview, intelligent questions.

Interview Questions

• Many programmatic questions and riddles too; e.g. linked lists, and riddles like MS ones, see How To Move Mount Fuji book or other popular especially Ace The Brainteaser Interview.   Answer Question
  • Many programmatic questions in regards to C++ and a bit of multithreading, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Decent.

Worked for Medio? Contribute to the Community!