Meditech

Average Difficulty
33 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech in May 2014.

Interview Details – First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Question – They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Account Specialist
Westwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Meditech in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and randomly heard back from the company about a month or so later. We set up a phone screening, which they asked general background and education questions. Seemed odd, but they focused solely on my undergraduate degree that was several years old, as opposed to my graduate degree. Went in for a 1:1 interview which lasted about 1.5 hours. First hour was basically a repetition of the phone interview, again with the most time spent going over my undergraduate course work. Zero focus on professional experience or graduate work. Last half hour was spent on a "test" to determine competency. Literally, a 3rd grader could answer 95% of the questions without hesitation.

Got called back about a week later, and they scheduled a panel review and presentation for about a month and a half in the future. Gave the presentation in front of a group of 5, that lasted about 15-20 minutes, then discussed educational background. There were a few hypothetical questions pertaining to ethics, disagreements at work, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me what types of people you don't get alone with...   Answer Question

Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then one in person interview process

Interview Question – What is your best quality   Answer Question

Norwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in August 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a one on one interview with the recruiting (not actually human resources) group. Being right out of college, they asked me mostly behavioral questions and a little about the company. This was a pretty basic and straightforward interview. If you research the company a bit and ready to answer some of the basic interview questions, you should be fine on this one.

The next interview was to present to a group that I would be working with. I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation with the group that I would ultimately be working with. This was a presentation on any healthcare-related topic. 15 minutes isn't too long, so if you run through the interview a few times until you've got it at home, again, you should be good here.

Then you need to answer some behavioral questions again. They may talk to you about what you'd be doing a bit, show some positiveness to this. Be prepared again to answer the basic questions..'tell us about a difficult situation when...', 'where would you like to be in 5 years'.

The groups can vary in how 'intense' they are. Once you end up sitting down and working with the people, they are a lot more easy-going than how they made you feel about them in the interview.

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Senior Development Programmer
Framingham, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Question – Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and I accepted.

Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in August 2013.

Interview Details – Obtained a referral from a friend who worked at the company and submitted my application and resume through this friend. Initially I received an email after a few days saying they regretted to inform me that they wouldn't be hiring, but then they called me later that day saying the email was sent in error and they wanted me to come in. The rep from the recruiting department scheduled an interview three weeks in the future. The initial interview was fine, except they really harped on my college transcripts. I had been out of college for two years and already had another job at the time. It was four people at some managerial level. I was asked to prepare a ten minute presentation on any medical topic. It was mostly just to get a feel for my presentation skills and not about the content of the presentation so much. The interview lasted about 3 hours and at the end of it they had me fill out a few forms about background checks, reference verification, etc. I also had to write an essay about why I would be a good fit for the position, based on the detailed description of the position that they had given me during the interview. I got a call back a week later saying that the people I had interviewed with had decided to go in another direction but they wanted me to come back to interview with a different team. The second interview was two weeks later. It was with one regional manager and one person of unknown executive status who arrived late, stayed about ten minutes, then left to go to another meeting. This interview lasted about two hours. It was basically a repeat of the first interview. I did the same presentation and answered pretty much all the same questions. After this interview I felt pretty good, and I got a call the following week from recruiting offering me the position.

Interview Question – I had a withdrawal on my college transcript from a class that didn't matter to my degree during my senior year, and they asked me if this was an indication of an unwillingness to give effort to things that didn't strike me as particularly important. I understand the validity of the question but I just didn't expect them to give such close scrutiny to my college transcripts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation. They offered 40,800 and I could take it or leave it. I have a liberal arts degree so that's about what I can expect at this time.

Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Meditech in September 2011.

Interview Details – - Referred by current employee
- Phone screening with HR
- 1.5 hour In-Person interview with recruiting. Included a logic exam and essay question.
- 3 hour interview with 6 people simultaneously. Also included me giving a 15 minute long presentation on the healthcare topic of my choice. Also included a logic test and short essay questions.
- Final interview with the Director. Not difficult or scary. Basically told me I would be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were a tree, what kind would you be.   View Answer
  • Describe "Common Sense" without using either of the words Common or Sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation is tolerated.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in June 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call about a week after submitting my application through an employee. We talked for about 15 minutes, and I was told the base salary for the job ranges from 38-42 (entry-level position) and would require travelling about 60% of the time. We scheduled an interview at the Framingham office. My interviewer was nearly an hour late, with no apologies.. sat me down at a table in the cafeteria covered in crumbs. She asked me a few questions about my work experience, and shook/tapped her leg constantly, looked out the window, and looked at her watch. I was very obviously the last interview of the day and she was restless and not interested. After about 15 minutes, she gave me a word scramble and told me to turn it in at the desk, and left. In all, I drove nearly five hours round trip for that. (I had applied for an office closer to my town, but I needed to interview in Framingham.) About two weeks later, I got a rejection letter. I have never had such a disrespectful interview experience.

Interview Question – What will you do if you don't get the job?   View Answer

Canton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – The Hiring and Interview Process is intense. There are typically 2-4 interviews, and depending on the positions, most include a presentation on your choice of medical topic.

Interview Question – They ask you to promise that you will stay there for a certain amount of time - typically 2 or 3 years. That was unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me that the salary was not negotiable - and it was my first job, so there was no negotiation.

Development Specialist Interview

Development Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Meditech in June 2011.

Interview Details – A very long, drawn out process.There were multiple interviews (usually 3 for most people, one with a recruiter, one with a hiring manager and other and one with a director or VP), a Logic test ("if susie is taller than bob, and billy is shorter than bob" kind of questions), and a writing sample.

Interview Question – From the Logic test. "What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable salary and benefits. (They tell you all this in the first interview)

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!