Meditech Interview Questions in Boston, MA

3.2

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Meditech in June 2012.

Had to give a 15 minute presentation on SCM.
    Interviewed with 5-6 employees present.
    Took about 1.5 hours.
    Completed application forms, creative writing portion, skills test.
    Tour of facility.

SQL Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

Recruiter in HR called me to set up time for an interview. Told me to bring three to four references, college transcripts and Meditech application. Interview took three hours. Met with a manager and team leader. Then met with Director and Team leader. Was very concerned about my commitment to the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are some negative experiences you had at work? How did you handle them?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

My first contact with the company happened at an on campus interview via a recruiter. this was your typical job interview with standard questions to judge character, followed by questions testing your knowledge of the company. Got a call back about 3 weeks later for second interview. Needed to prepare a 10 minute presentation on a healthcare topic of my choosing. Then there were more interview questions followed by a logic and written test. After that they said I should hear from then in about 2 weeks. However, got call the very next day for third interview. This interview was with senior management and simply consisted of conversations. Then waited for just over a month for the call back with the offer. Overall, long and frustrating interview process.

not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

1. Submitted my resume, transcript, and Meditech general application to my college's career center for an On-Campus interview.

2. Heard back within a few days and scheduled an On-Campus interview with a Recruiter at the end of the following week. Recruiter was professional and asked general interview questions. Explained the position in some detail and the company culture.

3. Heard back 1.5-2 weeks later and scheduled an interview with a Group/Panel at their Framingham office. Met with a group of three people (who will be my supervisors/managers) and conducted a 10-15 PowerPoint presentation on any healthcare-related topic. (The topic is no so much the focus as your ability to give an informative and clear presentation.) Following the presentation they asked more specific question in relation to my resume experiences. One of the managers went into GREAT depth about the position and the company--travel, software basics. Following this, I was instructed to write a paragraph about my expectations of the job and the reasons why I would be a good fit.

4. Two weeks later I called to check-in and was told that my paperwork had went to the Hiring Groups and that there were conducting final interviews. I was told I should hear back within a week.

5. Called back the following week and was told that the Hiring Group was making their final decisions and that I would hear back the following week.

6. Called the next week and left a message with my case manager. She returned my call later that day and offered me the job.

Very long process--but if Meditech is where you want to be, it's worth it. They want to know you are willing to stick with the process and check-in periodically (The same way they would expect you to treat a client.)

Interview Questions
    Offer was given via phone with a formal offer mailed the following week. They are upfront about the starting salary, benefits, travel, and hours from the first interview--so there should be no surprise at their offer. No negotiation, I took the offer verbally.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Overall, while Meditech is a nice company, the HR representative meeting me was late and the interview only took around 20 minutes, to which I was handed a skills test. It was not that hard, but once I was done, I was informed that it would be around 2-3 weeks to get a response. But, I received a letter that I had been rejected 2 days later.

Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Phone interview going over basic details of the position. Then requested to come into office for a 1:1 interview which consisted of basic-type questions. She runs through your resume and asks how you respond to challenges, work in group settings, etc. At the end of interview, you are given an IQ test which has basic logic/math problems. One example is unscrambling a word. You are also given a short writing assignment, ie. write about your favorite book or movie or dream vacation. A week later, invited to proceed to next round which consisted of a 10 minute presentation on anything relating to health. Powerpoint is allowed. Supervisor and another manager sit in on presentation and then ask followup questions on resume. Week later invited to the third and final round to meet with department director.

Interview Questions
    • How do you respond when you are presenting and someone asks you a question that you don't know the answer to?   Answer Question
    No Negotiation. Starting salaries range from 35-42k, but the 40-42k range is designated for registered nurses and other people with professional degrees.

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Initial interview was with someone from recruiting. We met for a while. He was very nice and answered all of my questions. We reviewed my transcript, resume, and references. I took a short test and had to write a paragraph. Second interview took a month to be scheduled - had to prepare a presentation on any medical topic (10-15 min long). Found out the next day that I would be scheduling a third interview which is coming up later this month.

Interview Questions
    • What is your role when working with a team?   View Answer
    • What kind of environment works for you to do well in?   View Answer

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in February 2012.

The hiring process started with an initial getting to know you interview. This could have been done over the phone because it was pretty basic. They wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the company and discussed different roles I might be a good fit for. They only hire entry level employees.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in December 2011.

Was called by HR recruiter. Had 1:1 first interview. Got a call back for 2nd interview had to give a presentation. Waited about 4 weeks for an answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in October 2011.

Received a phone call from someone in the Recruiting department basically saying that they received my inquiry about the job and asked me a couple questions about what I knew about Meditech. Make sure to go to their website before they call you and read up on what they do here at Meditech. It's basically an initial interview and if it seems like you don't know anything about what they do, they won't even give you a one on one interview. They are really nice people here at the office from the initial interview all the way until you finally get to sit behind your desk.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself fitting into the job you applied for in Meditech?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I took their first offer as soon as I received it.