Meditech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in July 2012.

Interview Details – In person interview with an HR and a college kid who was an intern. One of my first interviews so I was not as prepared as I am now. Just ask them a lot of questions and try to be super enthusiastic.

Interview Question – What was the best presentation you ever gave?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – i was first contacted by an individual in HR asking if I was interested in working under the position of clinical implementation specialist. He also asked me what I knew about Meditech, and then went to schedule a second interview in the Framingham office. About 2 weeks later I met with my interviewer. It was a pretty straight forward interview. He showed me around the Framingham office and explained what the position entailed. At the end of the interview I was asked to take a short skills test (pretty easy- unscramble words, if it's 10am and I read a book for 6 hrs. and 32 min., what time will I be finished, etc.) and to write a short essay on a favorite book or movie. I was also told that I would be invited to another interview where I would conduct a health related presentation. I hadn't heard back for about 2 weeks after the interview, so I called and was told I would hear back within a few days. A week later I recieved a call to schedule the second interview. 2 weeks later I presented my health related topic to a group panel of 4 supervisors. The questions were a bit more intense, and they thoroughly explained the job position making sure I felt that I would be happy in this position. 2 days later I recieved a call that someone else had been offered the position, but a different team wanted me to come back for an interview. 1 week later I went for my interview, where I conducted the same presentation to a group panel of 4 supervisors and was asked questions. I was then asked to write a short essay on why I felt I would be a good fit for the position and what I had learned about Meditech. I was then asked to meet with one of the head directors in the Framingham office. 1.5 weeks later I called to check my interview status, and it turned out they had offered me the job.

Interview Question – Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate, but I had read that they will not negotiate.

Norwood, MA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Meditech in November 2010.

Interview Details – Most employees are referred by existing employees. They only promote from within. Don't bother applying if you don't hold a college degree. They hire mostly college grads who don't have other work experience. Phone interview and initial interview by recruiter. Group interview by supervisors. 1-1 interview with manager. Standard interview questions. You must do a presentation as this position requires customer presentations. You will take a test that focuses on your writing skills as most customer contact is via the web.

Interview Question – General interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Canton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

Interview Details – My first contact with the company happened at an on campus interview via a recruiter. this was your typical job interview with standard questions to judge character, followed by questions testing your knowledge of the company. Got a call back about 3 weeks later for second interview. Needed to prepare a 10 minute presentation on a healthcare topic of my choosing. Then there were more interview questions followed by a logic and written test. After that they said I should hear from then in about 2 weeks. However, got call the very next day for third interview. This interview was with senior management and simply consisted of conversations. Then waited for just over a month for the call back with the offer. Overall, long and frustrating interview process.

Interview Question – Name 3 weaknesses you have as well as 3 strengths   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not negotiable

SQL Programmer Interview

SQL Programmer
Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter in HR called me to set up time for an interview. Told me to bring three to four references, college transcripts and Meditech application. Interview took three hours. Met with a manager and team leader. Then met with Director and Team leader. Was very concerned about my commitment to the company.

Interview Question – What are some negative experiences you had at work? How did you handle them?   View Answer

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Meditech in June 2012.

Interview Details – Had to give a 15 minute presentation on SCM.
Interviewed with 5-6 employees present.
Took about 1.5 hours.
Completed application forms, creative writing portion, skills test.
Tour of facility.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Submitted my resume, transcript, and Meditech general application to my college's career center for an On-Campus interview.

2. Heard back within a few days and scheduled an On-Campus interview with a Recruiter at the end of the following week. Recruiter was professional and asked general interview questions. Explained the position in some detail and the company culture.

3. Heard back 1.5-2 weeks later and scheduled an interview with a Group/Panel at their Framingham office. Met with a group of three people (who will be my supervisors/managers) and conducted a 10-15 PowerPoint presentation on any healthcare-related topic. (The topic is no so much the focus as your ability to give an informative and clear presentation.) Following the presentation they asked more specific question in relation to my resume experiences. One of the managers went into GREAT depth about the position and the company--travel, software basics. Following this, I was instructed to write a paragraph about my expectations of the job and the reasons why I would be a good fit.

4. Two weeks later I called to check-in and was told that my paperwork had went to the Hiring Groups and that there were conducting final interviews. I was told I should hear back within a week.

5. Called back the following week and was told that the Hiring Group was making their final decisions and that I would hear back the following week.

6. Called the next week and left a message with my case manager. She returned my call later that day and offered me the job.

Very long process--but if Meditech is where you want to be, it's worth it. They want to know you are willing to stick with the process and check-in periodically (The same way they would expect you to treat a client.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Offer was given via phone with a formal offer mailed the following week. They are upfront about the starting salary, benefits, travel, and hours from the first interview--so there should be no surprise at their offer. No negotiation, I took the offer verbally.

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Overall, while Meditech is a nice company, the HR representative meeting me was late and the interview only took around 20 minutes, to which I was handed a skills test. It was not that hard, but once I was done, I was informed that it would be around 2-3 weeks to get a response. But, I received a letter that I had been rejected 2 days later.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview

Clinical Client Training Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview going over basic details of the position. Then requested to come into office for a 1:1 interview which consisted of basic-type questions. She runs through your resume and asks how you respond to challenges, work in group settings, etc. At the end of interview, you are given an IQ test which has basic logic/math problems. One example is unscrambling a word. You are also given a short writing assignment, ie. write about your favorite book or movie or dream vacation. A week later, invited to proceed to next round which consisted of a 10 minute presentation on anything relating to health. Powerpoint is allowed. Supervisor and another manager sit in on presentation and then ask followup questions on resume. Week later invited to the third and final round to meet with department director.

Interview Question – How do you respond when you are presenting and someone asks you a question that you don't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Starting salaries range from 35-42k, but the 40-42k range is designated for registered nurses and other people with professional degrees.

Client Support Interview

Client Support
Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with someone from recruiting. We met for a while. He was very nice and answered all of my questions. We reviewed my transcript, resume, and references. I took a short test and had to write a paragraph. Second interview took a month to be scheduled - had to prepare a presentation on any medical topic (10-15 min long). Found out the next day that I would be scheduling a third interview which is coming up later this month.

Interview Questions

• What is your role when working with a team?   View Answer
  • What kind of environment works for you to do well in?   View Answer