Meditech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Canton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – The Hiring and Interview Process is intense. There are typically 2-4 interviews, and depending on the positions, most include a presentation on your choice of medical topic.

Interview Question – They ask you to promise that you will stay there for a certain amount of time - typically 2 or 3 years. That was unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me that the salary was not negotiable - and it was my first job, so there was no negotiation.

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Canton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2012.

Interview Details – My first contact with the company happened at an on campus interview via a recruiter. this was your typical job interview with standard questions to judge character, followed by questions testing your knowledge of the company. Got a call back about 3 weeks later for second interview. Needed to prepare a 10 minute presentation on a healthcare topic of my choosing. Then there were more interview questions followed by a logic and written test. After that they said I should hear from then in about 2 weeks. However, got call the very next day for third interview. This interview was with senior management and simply consisted of conversations. Then waited for just over a month for the call back with the offer. Overall, long and frustrating interview process.

Interview Question – Name 3 weaknesses you have as well as 3 strengths   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not negotiable

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control
Canton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in September 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was easy with recruiter. Second was with who would be your direct supervisor. Thought for sure I got the job but never head back, no rejection letter. They are big on making sure you are planning on sticking around since a lot of employees leave because of their crap pay.

Interview Question – Why meditech?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Canton, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was through an HR representative and it was about an hour and a half long discussing my resume and the position I was applying for. It was a very straight forward/gatekeeper kind of interview. There was a brief writing sample at this stage as well

The second interview was less formal and the interviewer described it as a bit of a personality test to see how I would fit in with the group and if I had the necessary social skills to interact with clients on a professional level.

A sales presentation was required after all the interviews were finished.

Interview Question – Would you feel comfortable selling a product that you did not believe in to a client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. As non-negotiable salary plus commission was offered.

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!