Meditech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Support Interview

Client Support
Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with someone from recruiting. We met for a while. He was very nice and answered all of my questions. We reviewed my transcript, resume, and references. I took a short test and had to write a paragraph. Second interview took a month to be scheduled - had to prepare a presentation on any medical topic (10-15 min long). Found out the next day that I would be scheduling a third interview which is coming up later this month.

Interview Questions

• What is your role when working with a team?   View Answer
  • What kind of environment works for you to do well in?   View Answer

Client Support Interview

Client Support
Westwood, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial interview on my college campus. Then was called for an on-site interview at the office. Process, which included a presentation, writing assignment, and multiple personality tests, lasted about 2 hours. The people were professional and polite, but not overly friendly. I felt that the interview went pretty well, but about 2 weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying they would not be offering the position.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to respond to a complaint at work and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!