Meditech

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech in March 2012.

Initial interview was with someone from recruiting. We met for a while. He was very nice and answered all of my questions. We reviewed my transcript, resume, and references. I took a short test and had to write a paragraph. Second interview took a month to be scheduled - had to prepare a presentation on any medical topic (10-15 min long). Found out the next day that I would be scheduling a third interview which is coming up later this month.

Interview Questions
  • What is your role when working with a team?   View Answer
  • What kind of environment works for you to do well in?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meditech in April 2011.

Had an initial interview on my college campus. Then was called for an on-site interview at the office. Process, which included a presentation, writing assignment, and multiple personality tests, lasted about 2 hours. The people were professional and polite, but not overly friendly. I felt that the interview went pretty well, but about 2 weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying they would not be offering the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to respond to a complaint at work and how did you handle it   Answer Question