Meditech Client Support Specialist Interview Questions

3.4

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

The process consisted of an interview with a recruiter and a team/manager interview. The recruiter interview was about an hour and a half in-person interview. They have you take a written test at this interview that they then share with the team you have your second interview with. At the second interview, you do a 15 minute presentation followed by behavioral interview questions and another written test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in September 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy process. 3 weeks before I received a phone call, then had to wait another two weeks for an interview. Expect the process to take 2+ months. The first interview is very cliche, things like "What is your dream job?", "What is your greatest weakness" etc. I was expecting questions that relate more to competence/experience but they did not seem to care about that as much. My advice would be to just tell them what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• "What is a negative trait you do not want your coworkers to know about".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

I went to the job fair at my school and signed up for an on-campus interview with Meditech. I met with a recruiter for that interview. It lasted about a half hour. She asked me typical interview questions which I was prepared for. I knew a lot about the company which really helped. It went well and I received a call the next day inviting me to a second interview in Canton, MA. I was told I had to give a 10-15 minute presentation on a health topic. I read reviews like this one online and was under the impression I'd be giving a presentation to several people. Instead, I met with one person (who will be my supervisor when I start the job in a few weeks). She was very nice. I gave the presentation and she explained the job in more detail. I was dressed in a suit. I gave her my three references and she asked me to write a few paragraphs about what my perception of the job was and why I thought I'd be good at it. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. My references told me that over the next week they were called and gave extensive reviews of my performance and capabilities. I was called exactly one week later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed.   1 Answer
    • What are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate. I'm pretty sure the offer is final, but there is a salary range for each position. I think I was offered the salary on the higher end because I took the interviewing process very seriously. I dressed appropriately, made sure I knew all about the company, and expressed I was interested in a long-term career there. A high GPA and great references are important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

I applied online in mid summer and about 3 or 4 months later got a call about the job. I was still looking so I was told to take a look at the website and give the woman a call back. The next day I called 6 times and left 3 messages with no call back. The following day I called another 4 times and finally got to speak to the HR person. Setup a phone interview for the following week. The call for the phone interview was about 15 minutes late but went well, really easy questions and only lasted about 20 minutes. Next came a 1:1 interview. the night before the original date she called to reschedule for the following week. On the interview day I ended up waiting again for about 20 minutes past the planned time. Again the interview was easy, the person asked many questions about college, my major, and group projects even though I have been out of school for over 2 years.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech in January 2012.

Interview

Initially interviewed with someone in the recruitment office. This meeting was a general review of my resume and the company, as well as the positions that they thought I would be good for. I got a call about a week later asking if I wanted to come in for a second interview with someone else. I was told to prepare a presentation on any healthcare topic. I was under the impression that this presentation would be in front of multiple people but it was just one person. I gave my presentation, the interviewer asked me questions and discussed the position with me. She made the job sound horrible. I didn't think I would be called back for another interview but the following week my references were checked and I got a call asking me to come in for a third interview with the director of the department I would be working in. The interview process takes forever!