Meditech Client Support Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westwood, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2011.

I went to the job fair at my school and signed up for an on-campus interview with Meditech. I met with a recruiter for that interview. It lasted about a half hour. She asked me typical interview questions which I was prepared for. I knew a lot about the company which really helped. It went well and I received a call the next day inviting me to a second interview in Canton, MA. I was told I had to give a 10-15 minute presentation on a health topic. I read reviews like this one online and was under the impression I'd be giving a presentation to several people. Instead, I met with one person (who will be my supervisor when I start the job in a few weeks). She was very nice. I gave the presentation and she explained the job in more detail. I was dressed in a suit. I gave her my three references and she asked me to write a few paragraphs about what my perception of the job was and why I thought I'd be good at it. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. My references told me that over the next week they were called and gave extensive reviews of my performance and capabilities. I was called exactly one week later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
I didn't try to negotiate. I'm pretty sure the offer is final, but there is a salary range for each position. I think I was offered the salary on the higher end because I took the interviewing process very seriously. I dressed appropriately, made sure I knew all about the company, and expressed I was interested in a long-term career there. A high GPA and great references are important.

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Employee  in  Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in December 2009.

I applied online in mid summer and about 3 or 4 months later got a call about the job. I was still looking so I was told to take a look at the website and give the woman a call back. The next day I called 6 times and left 3 messages with no call back. The following day I called another 4 times and finally got to speak to the HR person. Setup a phone interview for the following week. The call for the phone interview was about 15 minutes late but went well, really easy questions and only lasted about 20 minutes. Next came a 1:1 interview. the night before the original date she called to reschedule for the following week. On the interview day I ended up waiting again for about 20 minutes past the planned time. Again the interview was easy, the person asked many questions about college, my major, and group projects even though I have been out of school for over 2 years.

Client Support Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech in January 2012.

Initially interviewed with someone in the recruitment office. This meeting was a general review of my resume and the company, as well as the positions that they thought I would be good for. I got a call about a week later asking if I wanted to come in for a second interview with someone else. I was told to prepare a presentation on any healthcare topic. I was under the impression that this presentation would be in front of multiple people but it was just one person. I gave my presentation, the interviewer asked me questions and discussed the position with me. She made the job sound horrible. I didn't think I would be called back for another interview but the following week my references were checked and I got a call asking me to come in for a third interview with the director of the department I would be working in. The interview process takes forever!

Interview Questions

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!