Meditech

www.meditech.com

Meditech Client Training Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Training Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Meditech.

Submitted my resume through an employee referral and received a call a few days after and conducted a basic and easy phone screening. I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter around a week later. The 1:1 interview went very well through my eyes, with basic interview questions like, "What was a recent criticism from your current boss?", the interview atmosphere was professional but not intimidating at all. At the end of the interview I had to provide a writing sample about my "dream vacation" followed by a few math and logic questions. It took a week to hear back from the recruiter informing me they were going to go forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Client Training Specialist Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech in June 2011.

After a very simple phone interview, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter. The questions were typical interview questions, such as "What was a recent criticism from your current boss?" and "What are you most proud of?" I then had to provide a writing sample and answer the question "What's your dream vacation?" A week later, I was called back for a second interview, where I had to provide a 15 minute presentation on a healthcare topic to a hiring manager and 2 others. After the presentation I had an hour long panel interview the 3 people who listened to my presentation. I then had to write a page about what my perceptions of the job were. They then called my references, but in the end, after the whole process (which lasted about a month) I did not get the job.

Interview Questions