Meditech

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Training Specialist Interview

Client Training Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume through an employee referral and received a call a few days after and conducted a basic and easy phone screening. I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter around a week later. The 1:1 interview went very well through my eyes, with basic interview questions like, "What was a recent criticism from your current boss?", the interview atmosphere was professional but not intimidating at all. At the end of the interview I had to provide a writing sample about my "dream vacation" followed by a few math and logic questions. It took a week to hear back from the recruiter informing me they were going to go forward with other candidates.

Interview Question – "What was a recent criticism from your current boss?"   Answer Question

Client Training Specialist Interview

Client Training Specialist

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in June 2011.

Interview Details – After a very simple phone interview, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with a recruiter. The questions were typical interview questions, such as "What was a recent criticism from your current boss?" and "What are you most proud of?" I then had to provide a writing sample and answer the question "What's your dream vacation?" A week later, I was called back for a second interview, where I had to provide a 15 minute presentation on a healthcare topic to a hiring manager and 2 others. After the presentation I had an hour long panel interview the 3 people who listened to my presentation. I then had to write a page about what my perceptions of the job were. They then called my references, but in the end, after the whole process (which lasted about a month) I did not get the job.

Interview Question – Why shouldn't we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!