Meditech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Specialist Interview

Development Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Meditech in June 2011.

Interview Details – A very long, drawn out process.There were multiple interviews (usually 3 for most people, one with a recruiter, one with a hiring manager and other and one with a director or VP), a Logic test ("if susie is taller than bob, and billy is shorter than bob" kind of questions), and a writing sample.

Interview Question – From the Logic test. "What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable salary and benefits. (They tell you all this in the first interview)

Development Specialist Interview

Development Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Meditech in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview experience was brief since it was only one meeting. After the initial phone call, the appointment was set up. On the day of the interview, I was on time as appropriate. However, the recruiting specialist did not meet me in the waiting area to begin the interview until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. I found this to be very unprofessional. I felt the questions asked were straight forward and expected. Afterwards, a creativity test was given. I felt I did at least a satisfactory job on the interview and was told to wait for a follow-up to schedule a second interview. About 2 weeks later, I call the recruiting specialist to follow up and was told that some members of the department are slower than others in reviewing my application. Unfortunately I receive a rejection letter a day later in the mail.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!