Meditech Interview Questions in Framingham, MA

Updated May 14, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Discovered them online, emailed my resume/cover letter to a recruiter, heard back a few weeks later for first interview. Went into the interview and the recruiter gave me a brief interview then a intellect test, in the cafeteria. Then got called back for 2 more additional interviews including a presentation with the team who was hiring.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was interesting. I arrived early. The facility was gorgeous. The individual interviewing me was a few minutes late. I received typical behavioral questions, however towards the end she switched to very negative type questions which I was not comfortable with. My personal opinion was that they were not interested in me and it simply gave off a bad vibe. I was asked to submit my transcripts and she commented that I transferred around a lot. I only went to one school all 4 years but I did take a few classes (5) at other schools. I was given a logic test after the interview and had to write 2 different writing assignments (They are easy, but review company and position bc that will come up). The interview process is drawn out and over the top...

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job?
      What other companies are you looking at?
      Typical Behavioral Questions.

1 Answer

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

They conducted an initial phone interview first. Then a one on one on site, that included an IQ logic test as well as a written paragraph on a place you want to visit. The third interview consisted of a group panel, where you must present a power point on one of the given topics.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for was.   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview process - HQ, then in individual offices. Takes forever to be in touch with recruiter. Have to do a PowerPoint or Google docs presentation to show you're competent. Presentation is on any health topic or a given set of questions about health topics (ARRA/Meaningful Use, etc). Interviewers will ask you basic questions, nothing extraordinary.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Originally applied for a client training specialist position, sending my resume through a university job bulletin. An HR woman called me about a week later. Given my technical background, she advised me to consider the Software Developer (SD) position. We spoke about three positions: SD, Programmer Analyst, and Client Training Specialist, and she informed me that the entry-level salaries ranged between 40-60K, with the SD position on the higher end of that scale. I called her a couple days later to set up an interview with her for the SD position. Being from out of state, I drove over 150 miles for the position. When I found out they do not pay for relocation, I knew I would not be reimbursed for travel.
    The woman I ended up interviewing with was not the one I spoke with on the phone. The interviewer asked many of the generic job interview questions. However, her focus was on my employment history from back in high school. She did not ask me about any of the technical research I conducted, which was at the top of my resume, and is much more relevant to the job. We had very little or no discussion about my technical skills. She told me the starting salaries ranged in the 30s to mid 40s. I was taken aback, because this was inconsistent with what I was told over the phone. Quite frankly, considering my background/experience, this was a slap in the face. Having done my research, I know that all of the salary data point at a median salary of 55-60K for an entry-level SD position in the Framingham area. Judging from my experience and the other reviews, Meditech is way below industry standards.
    Anyways, the interview was about an hour long, after which I took a programming test. The exam teaches you one of their proprietary languages, and you answer questions about each concept along the way. The last questions require you to bring together all/some of the concepts you learned. It was a rather fun exam, and I only had difficulty with one of the problems. I felt that this would only add as a positive to my application. At the end of the interview, I was told that after two weeks, I could call to inquire about my candidacy.
    A week and a half later, I received a generic rejection letter from Meditech. I called my interviewer, asking her why I was no longer being considered. She said that she could not tell me my exam score. I asked her how I did generally on the exam, and she said she could not say. I then asked her about other aspects of my application and again, she gave me no information, leaving me bewildered.
    It does not make any sense that she could not tell me anything about how I did on the exam or any other facet of my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the one character trait you possess that is most detrimental to the people around you?
      ...or something to that effect

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

It starts with a Phone Interview with a recruiter. Then this is followed by another phone call/chat to set up a meeting with a recruiter. During this time with the recruiter, you are asked to provide college transcripts and asked to take an IQ test and write and essay. Once that happens another phone calls takes place to set up an interview. The interview that takes place is in front of a panel and you have to do a presentation of a topic of their choosing. Once again after this happens you take another IQ test and write an essay.

Interview Questions

• What type of TV shows do you watch?
      Why do you think you can become an Application Specialist?
      Do you have what it takes to become an Applications Specialist?
      What makes you special?
      If you have no IT background, do you feel you can bring your talents to Meditech?
      Do you like to give presentations?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Phone interview and then one in person interview process

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and I accepted.