Meditech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

After a phone screening was called into interview with a person in HR. At the end of the interview I was asked to answer a few questions and submit a short writing sample for a question they provided. Afterwards I interviewed with people from the team I'd be working with and had to prepare a ten minute presentation for a topic they provided. Once again at the end of the interview I was asked to submit a writing sample of what my understanding of the job would be and why I'd be good at it. Be prepared for a relatively long interview process and several writing samples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Intense, they really try to intimidate you. They want to see how you handle yourself in front of rude people. It really depends on who interviews you though, but I know some people that almost cried after their interview because they were really rude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I was recruited through my university for a mock interview, and then was asked to a formal interview. During the formal interview the recruiter asked me average questions and had me do a written test and quantitative exam. I was called back for a second interview where I had to prepare a 10-15 minute presentation and was asked additional questions by a hiring team. At the end they surprised me with a written assessment where I had to write what I believed the position would entail after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you don't want people to know about you?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I applied through a job fair and had a referral as well. HR called me and we had a quick phone interface. I then went to the Framingham location for an interview with HR followed by an interview with three members of my group and then a final interview with my manager. I got the job in about a month. Questions were generally easy and the interview process was quick.

Interview Questions

• What makes you happy? How have you handled a difficult situation in the past?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. There was no pressure and not many technical questions were asked. The test they have you take is a bit of a bait and switch. They have you doing really easy things in the beginning and then last two questions hit you like a brick wall. Overall, it isn't bad. I never got to do a second interview with them so I can't comment any further than that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Discovered them online, emailed my resume/cover letter to a recruiter, heard back a few weeks later for first interview. Went into the interview and the recruiter gave me a brief interview then a intellect test, in the cafeteria. Then got called back for 2 more additional interviews including a presentation with the team who was hiring.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was interesting. I arrived early. The facility was gorgeous. The individual interviewing me was a few minutes late. I received typical behavioral questions, however towards the end she switched to very negative type questions which I was not comfortable with. My personal opinion was that they were not interested in me and it simply gave off a bad vibe. I was asked to submit my transcripts and she commented that I transferred around a lot. I only went to one school all 4 years but I did take a few classes (5) at other schools. I was given a logic test after the interview and had to write 2 different writing assignments (They are easy, but review company and position bc that will come up). The interview process is drawn out and over the top...

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job? What other companies are you looking at? Typical Behavioral Questions.   1 Answer