Meditech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

3.2

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Discovered them online, emailed my resume/cover letter to a recruiter, heard back a few weeks later for first interview. Went into the interview and the recruiter gave me a brief interview then a intellect test, in the cafeteria. Then got called back for 2 more additional interviews including a presentation with the team who was hiring.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was interesting. I arrived early. The facility was gorgeous. The individual interviewing me was a few minutes late. I received typical behavioral questions, however towards the end she switched to very negative type questions which I was not comfortable with. My personal opinion was that they were not interested in me and it simply gave off a bad vibe. I was asked to submit my transcripts and she commented that I transferred around a lot. I only went to one school all 4 years but I did take a few classes (5) at other schools. I was given a logic test after the interview and had to write 2 different writing assignments (They are easy, but review company and position bc that will come up). The interview process is drawn out and over the top...

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job?
      What other companies are you looking at?
      Typical Behavioral Questions.

1 Answer

Advanced Clinical Client and Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Meditech in March 2015.

Interview

Biggest advice is be prepared ! I was called about my application very quickly (several days) after applying on line. When I returned the call I expected an exchange of information and possibly set up an interview. I was caught off guard with immediate questions about what I knew about the company and how I would fit in with my experience. I was then told that all "outside applicants" come in at entry level positions with salaries in the $30-40k range. As a single parent with more than 20 years of experience, this was unacceptable to me and the phone call ended.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

The process consisted of an interview with a recruiter and a team/manager interview. The recruiter interview was about an hour and a half in-person interview. They have you take a written test at this interview that they then share with the team you have your second interview with. At the second interview, you do a 15 minute presentation followed by behavioral interview questions and another written test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

You'll get two interviews. First is with "HR", or the Meditech Recruiting department. You'll take an IQ Quiz and answer some very "HR" type questions (strengths and weaknesses, yada yada). Second interview is with the people who will decide if you actually get the job. Involves a 5 minute presentation on a topic given to you at first interview. Bring slides in case your powerpoint doesn't open.

Interview Questions

• The second interview could ask you tougher questions about your experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. You'll receive the offer and you will be told it's non-negotiable.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview process - HQ, then in individual offices. Takes forever to be in touch with recruiter. Have to do a PowerPoint or Google docs presentation to show you're competent. Presentation is on any health topic or a given set of questions about health topics (ARRA/Meaningful Use, etc). Interviewers will ask you basic questions, nothing extraordinary.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Originally applied for a client training specialist position, sending my resume through a university job bulletin. An HR woman called me about a week later. Given my technical background, she advised me to consider the Software Developer (SD) position. We spoke about three positions: SD, Programmer Analyst, and Client Training Specialist, and she informed me that the entry-level salaries ranged between 40-60K, with the SD position on the higher end of that scale. I called her a couple days later to set up an interview with her for the SD position. Being from out of state, I drove over 150 miles for the position. When I found out they do not pay for relocation, I knew I would not be reimbursed for travel.
    The woman I ended up interviewing with was not the one I spoke with on the phone. The interviewer asked many of the generic job interview questions. However, her focus was on my employment history from back in high school. She did not ask me about any of the technical research I conducted, which was at the top of my resume, and is much more relevant to the job. We had very little or no discussion about my technical skills. She told me the starting salaries ranged in the 30s to mid 40s. I was taken aback, because this was inconsistent with what I was told over the phone. Quite frankly, considering my background/experience, this was a slap in the face. Having done my research, I know that all of the salary data point at a median salary of 55-60K for an entry-level SD position in the Framingham area. Judging from my experience and the other reviews, Meditech is way below industry standards.
    Anyways, the interview was about an hour long, after which I took a programming test. The exam teaches you one of their proprietary languages, and you answer questions about each concept along the way. The last questions require you to bring together all/some of the concepts you learned. It was a rather fun exam, and I only had difficulty with one of the problems. I felt that this would only add as a positive to my application. At the end of the interview, I was told that after two weeks, I could call to inquire about my candidacy.
    A week and a half later, I received a generic rejection letter from Meditech. I called my interviewer, asking her why I was no longer being considered. She said that she could not tell me my exam score. I asked her how I did generally on the exam, and she said she could not say. I then asked her about other aspects of my application and again, she gave me no information, leaving me bewildered.
    It does not make any sense that she could not tell me anything about how I did on the exam or any other facet of my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the one character trait you possess that is most detrimental to the people around you?
      ...or something to that effect

Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Meditech in September 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy process. 3 weeks before I received a phone call, then had to wait another two weeks for an interview. Expect the process to take 2+ months.

The first interview is very cliche, things like "What is your dream job?", "What is your greatest weakness" etc. I was expecting questions that relate more to competence/experience but they did not seem to care about that as much. My advice would be to just tell them what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• "What is a negative trait you do not want your coworkers to know about".   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview. There were three people interviewing me at the interview. I had to give a presentation that combined IT and Healthcare but I could pick the topic.

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question