Meditech

Average Difficulty
64 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Meditech

Interview Details – One phone interview, one in person interview. There were three people interviewing me at the interview. I had to give a presentation that combined IT and Healthcare but I could pick the topic.

Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech in May 2014.

Interview Details – First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Question – They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Account Specialist
Westwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Meditech in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and randomly heard back from the company about a month or so later. We set up a phone screening, which they asked general background and education questions. Seemed odd, but they focused solely on my undergraduate degree that was several years old, as opposed to my graduate degree. Went in for a 1:1 interview which lasted about 1.5 hours. First hour was basically a repetition of the phone interview, again with the most time spent going over my undergraduate course work. Zero focus on professional experience or graduate work. Last half hour was spent on a "test" to determine competency. Literally, a 3rd grader could answer 95% of the questions without hesitation.

Got called back about a week later, and they scheduled a panel review and presentation for about a month and a half in the future. Gave the presentation in front of a group of 5, that lasted about 15-20 minutes, then discussed educational background. There were a few hypothetical questions pertaining to ethics, disagreements at work, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me what types of people you don't get alone with...   Answer Question

Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then one in person interview process

Interview Question – What is your best quality   Answer Question

Norwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in August 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a one on one interview with the recruiting (not actually human resources) group. Being right out of college, they asked me mostly behavioral questions and a little about the company. This was a pretty basic and straightforward interview. If you research the company a bit and ready to answer some of the basic interview questions, you should be fine on this one.

The next interview was to present to a group that I would be working with. I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation with the group that I would ultimately be working with. This was a presentation on any healthcare-related topic. 15 minutes isn't too long, so if you run through the interview a few times until you've got it at home, again, you should be good here.

Then you need to answer some behavioral questions again. They may talk to you about what you'd be doing a bit, show some positiveness to this. Be prepared again to answer the basic questions..'tell us about a difficult situation when...', 'where would you like to be in 5 years'.

The groups can vary in how 'intense' they are. Once you end up sitting down and working with the people, they are a lot more easy-going than how they made you feel about them in the interview.

Applications Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – IQ test consisting of riddles, math test, writing sample, and finally a presentation in front of 4-5 people

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Applications Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – The interview process involves three steps. First a short, initial interview to discuss your background and why you are interested. Then, if recruiting approves, an interview with the manager of a prospective group for management to decide if you're a good fit. Third, a meeting with a member of upper management for the final interview before they hire you.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Initial communication from recruiter was easy to setup interviews with, though you may find there are several weeks you will have to wait to get one. First interview with the recruiting team was a basic interview, if you are offered a second one expect to do a presentation for the hiring manager and team.

Interview Question – Did not expect to have to do an presentation, however if well prepared it shouldn't be to bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little if any negotiating

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Quality Control Specialist

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Started getting contacted after college job fair. Then followed up with hour phone interview on the position, pay, and benefits. Called in for "in person" interview. Lasted hour and a half and consisted of them telling me more about the job and then why I should work there. Also had to write a short 3-4 paragraph essay on what I think the Quality Control job consisted of and why I should work there.

Interview Question – Writing a 3-4 paragraph in essay for about what the position consisted of and why I should work there.   View Answer

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Senior Development Programmer
Framingham, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Question – Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and I accepted.

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!