Meditech

Updated Jan 24, 2015

3.2

Home Care Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Meditech in March 2014.

I believe this position is best for people with a h/o critical thinking and IT. The phone interview occurred 2 weeks after I sent my resume, and went very well to the point that the recruiter spoke as though the job was mine if I wanted it, NOT THE CASE. I had the in person interview with just the recruiter which seemed pointless until she pulled out a packet, statomg I would be required to take an assessment. I clearly told the recruiter I had a strictly science/medical background and she made it seem like I would fit right in. The test questions were mostly critical thinking which is not my forte. There was also an essay, and a problem solving questions. I knew I didn't get the job after the test.

Recommendation: Drop the assessment for a position which doesn't require IT or critical thinking skills. Inform the candidate that the in person interview is with the recruiter again and will take approximately 3- 4 hours long.

Interview Questions
    • How to build a ramp with specified measurememts given.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech in May 2014.

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions
    • They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech.

There was an initial phone interview. Followed by an on-site programming test in their proprietary language (3 parts to the test). The final round interview was on-site, and consisted of 4 consecutive short interviews with different supervisors. Received a call with an offer, and then followed by an offer letter. Relatively long hiring and interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Meditech.

The process consisted of an interview with a recruiter and a team/manager interview. The recruiter interview was about an hour and a half in-person interview. They have you take a written test at this interview that they then share with the team you have your second interview with. At the second interview, you do a 15 minute presentation followed by behavioral interview questions and another written test.

Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech in September 2011.

- Referred by current employee
    - Phone screening with HR
    - 1.5 hour In-Person interview with recruiting. Included a logic exam and essay question.
    - 3 hour interview with 6 people simultaneously. Also included me giving a 15 minute long presentation on the healthcare topic of my choice. Also included a logic test and short essay questions.
    - Final interview with the Director. Not difficult or scary. Basically told me I would be getting an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a tree, what kind would you be.   View Answer
    • Describe "Common Sense" without using either of the words Common or Sense.   Answer Question
    No negotiation is tolerated.

Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech in March 2013.

A very lengthy interview process - On campus recruiters took my resume in the Fall, and contacted me in January about applying. I filled out paperwork and was given a 1 hour online interview with a recruiter. About 2 weeks later I was scheduled to go to the Atlanta office to interview but had to reschedule due to illness. My rescheduled appointment had to be rescheduled as well due to the interviewer's illness. When I finally got to their campus, it consisted of 2 very lengthy programming exams after a brief tutorial on how the programming language they use works. Three of us took the first test, only 2 of us were invited back for the second one. About a month after this I was contacted for another online interview with 4 or 5 members of a development team. I finally submitted transcripts and recommendations and was asked if I would be able to start in May. (So ~4-5 months from start to finish).

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer stopped me halfway through the interview and asked me to interview him as if I was hiring for the position that I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Proprietary language seemed like a dead end for my career. It seemed like it would be a great place to work, though.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech in October 2010.

FOR ATLANTA ONLY:
    It was a long interview process and they took a long time to give feedback or to tell you your next step. I did two interviews, and was scheduled a third before they decided to hire me, and it took weeks for them to respond to me and then weeks in between interviews and contact so when you apply it can take over a month for them to decide to hire you or not. For programmers they will have you talk to each department director regardless of the exact position you are applying for (service programmers will talk to development director and vice versa), and you will talk with various supervisors in each department. They are pretty much your typical interviews, and they will test your programming knowledge with some riddle-logic type questions. You will also take some tests. They will give you some informational documents laying down some basics of our programming language and then test you on that information to see if you can grasp the concepts. In my two interviews I spent probably about 10 hours in their building talking to different people and taking tests. Although I only had an associates degree and zero relevant work experience so maybe they were just being thorough with me.

Interview Questions
    I was just happy to have a full time programming job, I didn't care what was on the offer letter, I straight up accepted. I did no negotiating, and I knew with my limited education and experience I'd be bottom of the barrel offer anyway.

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech.

There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question
    I was given an offer and I accepted.

Quality Control Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Meditech.

Started getting contacted after college job fair. Then followed up with hour phone interview on the position, pay, and benefits. Called in for "in person" interview. Lasted hour and a half and consisted of them telling me more about the job and then why I should work there. Also had to write a short 3-4 paragraph essay on what I think the Quality Control job consisted of and why I should work there.

Interview Questions
    • Writing a 3-4 paragraph in essay for about what the position consisted of and why I should work there.   View Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Meditech.

IQ test consisting of riddles, math test, writing sample, and finally a presentation in front of 4-5 people

No negotiation.