Meditech

Getting the Interview

62 candidate interviews

Account Specialist Interview

Westwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Meditech in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and randomly heard back from the company about a month or so later. We set up a phone screening, which they asked general background and education questions. Seemed odd, but they focused solely on my undergraduate degree that was several years old, as opposed to my graduate degree. Went in for a 1:1 interview which lasted about 1.5 hours. First hour was basically a repetition of the phone interview, again with the most time spent going over my undergraduate course work. Zero focus on professional experience or graduate work. Last half hour was spent on a "test" to determine competency. Literally, a 3rd grader could answer 95% of the questions without hesitation.

Got called back about a week later, and they scheduled a panel review and presentation for about a month and a half in the future. Gave the presentation in front of a group of 5, that lasted about 15-20 minutes, then discussed educational background. There were a few hypothetical questions pertaining to ethics, disagreements at work, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me what types of people you don't get alone with...   Answer Question

Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then one in person interview process

Interview Question – What is your best quality   Answer Question

Norwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in August 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a one on one interview with the recruiting (not actually human resources) group. Being right out of college, they asked me mostly behavioral questions and a little about the company. This was a pretty basic and straightforward interview. If you research the company a bit and ready to answer some of the basic interview questions, you should be fine on this one.

The next interview was to present to a group that I would be working with. I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation with the group that I would ultimately be working with. This was a presentation on any healthcare-related topic. 15 minutes isn't too long, so if you run through the interview a few times until you've got it at home, again, you should be good here.

Then you need to answer some behavioral questions again. They may talk to you about what you'd be doing a bit, show some positiveness to this. Be prepared again to answer the basic questions..'tell us about a difficult situation when...', 'where would you like to be in 5 years'.

The groups can vary in how 'intense' they are. Once you end up sitting down and working with the people, they are a lot more easy-going than how they made you feel about them in the interview.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Applications Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – IQ test consisting of riddles, math test, writing sample, and finally a presentation in front of 4-5 people

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Applications Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – The interview process involves three steps. First a short, initial interview to discuss your background and why you are interested. Then, if recruiting approves, an interview with the manager of a prospective group for management to decide if you're a good fit. Third, a meeting with a member of upper management for the final interview before they hire you.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Initial communication from recruiter was easy to setup interviews with, though you may find there are several weeks you will have to wait to get one. First interview with the recruiting team was a basic interview, if you are offered a second one expect to do a presentation for the hiring manager and team.

Interview Question – Did not expect to have to do an presentation, however if well prepared it shouldn't be to bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little if any negotiating

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Quality Control Specialist

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – Started getting contacted after college job fair. Then followed up with hour phone interview on the position, pay, and benefits. Called in for "in person" interview. Lasted hour and a half and consisted of them telling me more about the job and then why I should work there. Also had to write a short 3-4 paragraph essay on what I think the Quality Control job consisted of and why I should work there.

Interview Question – Writing a 3-4 paragraph in essay for about what the position consisted of and why I should work there.   View Answer

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Senior Development Programmer
Framingham, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Question – Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and I accepted.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in October 2010.

Interview Details – FOR ATLANTA ONLY:
It was a long interview process and they took a long time to give feedback or to tell you your next step. I did two interviews, and was scheduled a third before they decided to hire me, and it took weeks for them to respond to me and then weeks in between interviews and contact so when you apply it can take over a month for them to decide to hire you or not. For programmers they will have you talk to each department director regardless of the exact position you are applying for (service programmers will talk to development director and vice versa), and you will talk with various supervisors in each department. They are pretty much your typical interviews, and they will test your programming knowledge with some riddle-logic type questions. You will also take some tests. They will give you some informational documents laying down some basics of our programming language and then test you on that information to see if you can grasp the concepts. In my two interviews I spent probably about 10 hours in their building talking to different people and taking tests. Although I only had an associates degree and zero relevant work experience so maybe they were just being thorough with me.

Interview Question – You will get riddle-like questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was just happy to have a full time programming job, I didn't care what was on the offer letter, I straight up accepted. I did no negotiating, and I knew with my limited education and experience I'd be bottom of the barrel offer anyway.

Programmer Interview

Programmer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech.

Interview Details – The first interview was a introduction interview which was with the senior management
There was a programmers test that required to be completed and i believe the pass mark was 80%, basically the test is based on a proprietary language, most probably you haven't herd of the language.
Test is easy but can be time consuming since Questions are bit detailed. Basically tries and explains some functionalities of the language and then the question is based on that.

The final interview was all about the remuneration and the job description.

Interview Question – Well as far as i can remember the interviewer was professional, and was up-to the point, didn't get any tricky questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meditech

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meditech interview questions and advice. All 62 interview reviews posted anonymously by Meditech employees and interview candidates.