Meditech

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

3.2

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech.

The interview process involves three steps. First a short, initial interview to discuss your background and why you are interested. Then, if recruiting approves, an interview with the manager of a prospective group for management to decide if you're a good fit. Third, a meeting with a member of upper management for the final interview before they hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech.

Initial communication from recruiter was easy to setup interviews with, though you may find there are several weeks you will have to wait to get one. First interview with the recruiting team was a basic interview, if you are offered a second one expect to do a presentation for the hiring manager and team.

Interview Questions
    • Did not expect to have to do an presentation, however if well prepared it shouldn't be to bad.   Answer Question
    Very little if any negotiating

Quality Control Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Meditech.

Started getting contacted after college job fair. Then followed up with hour phone interview on the position, pay, and benefits. Called in for "in person" interview. Lasted hour and a half and consisted of them telling me more about the job and then why I should work there. Also had to write a short 3-4 paragraph essay on what I think the Quality Control job consisted of and why I should work there.

Interview Questions
    • Writing a 3-4 paragraph in essay for about what the position consisted of and why I should work there.   View Answer

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech.

There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question
    I was given an offer and I accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech.

There was an initial phone interview. Followed by an on-site programming test in their proprietary language (3 parts to the test). The final round interview was on-site, and consisted of 4 consecutive short interviews with different supervisors. Received a call with an offer, and then followed by an offer letter. Relatively long hiring and interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech in November 2013.

Applied online and randomly heard back from the company about a month or so later. We set up a phone screening, which they asked general background and education questions. Seemed odd, but they focused solely on my undergraduate degree that was several years old, as opposed to my graduate degree. Went in for a 1:1 interview which lasted about 1.5 hours. First hour was basically a repetition of the phone interview, again with the most time spent going over my undergraduate course work. Zero focus on professional experience or graduate work. Last half hour was spent on a "test" to determine competency. Literally, a 3rd grader could answer 95% of the questions without hesitation.

Got called back about a week later, and they scheduled a panel review and presentation for about a month and a half in the future. Gave the presentation in front of a group of 5, that lasted about 15-20 minutes, then discussed educational background. There were a few hypothetical questions pertaining to ethics, disagreements at work, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what types of people you don't get alone with...   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech.

I was referred by a fellow employee. The whole process took about 3 months.

None.

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech.

The interview process takes awhile. You first meeting with a hiring specialist and take an IQ exam.

Weeks or months later you meet with possible team you will work for. Panel Review and then a written review of the job you will be doing. Some may need to present a demonstration.

If you proceed you meet with Managers of group.

No negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meditech in September 2013.

Approached during a career fair. Contacted within a week for a in person interview over the phone. The same woman at the career fair interviewed me. She was a very polite person. Interview included a personality test and a technical test.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't prepared for some technical questions that they said I couldn't prepare for but I felt like I could have.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Meditech in August 2013.

Obtained a referral from a friend who worked at the company and submitted my application and resume through this friend. Initially I received an email after a few days saying they regretted to inform me that they wouldn't be hiring, but then they called me later that day saying the email was sent in error and they wanted me to come in. The rep from the recruiting department scheduled an interview three weeks in the future. The initial interview was fine, except they really harped on my college transcripts. I had been out of college for two years and already had another job at the time. It was four people at some managerial level. I was asked to prepare a ten minute presentation on any medical topic. It was mostly just to get a feel for my presentation skills and not about the content of the presentation so much. The interview lasted about 3 hours and at the end of it they had me fill out a few forms about background checks, reference verification, etc. I also had to write an essay about why I would be a good fit for the position, based on the detailed description of the position that they had given me during the interview. I got a call back a week later saying that the people I had interviewed with had decided to go in another direction but they wanted me to come back to interview with a different team. The second interview was two weeks later. It was with one regional manager and one person of unknown executive status who arrived late, stayed about ten minutes, then left to go to another meeting. This interview lasted about two hours. It was basically a repeat of the first interview. I did the same presentation and answered pretty much all the same questions. After this interview I felt pretty good, and I got a call the following week from recruiting offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • I had a withdrawal on my college transcript from a class that didn't matter to my degree during my senior year, and they asked me if this was an indication of an unwillingness to give effort to things that didn't strike me as particularly important. I understand the validity of the question but I just didn't expect them to give such close scrutiny to my college transcripts.   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation. They offered 40,800 and I could take it or leave it. I have a liberal arts degree so that's about what I can expect at this time.