Meditech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.1

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Phone interview and then one in person interview process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

IQ test consisting of riddles, math test, writing sample, and finally a presentation in front of 4-5 people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Home Care Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I believe this position is best for people with a h/o critical thinking and IT. The phone interview occurred 2 weeks after I sent my resume, and went very well to the point that the recruiter spoke as though the job was mine if I wanted it, NOT THE CASE. I had the in person interview with just the recruiter which seemed pointless until she pulled out a packet, statomg I would be required to take an assessment. I clearly told the recruiter I had a strictly science/medical background and she made it seem like I would fit right in. The test questions were mostly critical thinking which is not my forte. There was also an essay, and a problem solving questions. I knew I didn't get the job after the test. Recommendation: Drop the assessment for a position which doesn't require IT or critical thinking skills. Inform the candidate that the in person interview is with the recruiter again and will take approximately 3- 4 hours long.

Interview Questions

• How to build a ramp with specified measurememts given.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech (Springfield, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The individual came to my college campus and interviewed one on one. It was pretty straightforward discussion of my resume and gave the opportunity for me to ask questions. I still haven't heard back and will contact the company soon. The interviewer did not provide much about the position and did not even work in the same field within the company. I was expecting some one with more of a role in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Pretty simple, just went over my resume. Still haven't heard back for a second interview with the hiring manager yet. Experiences, jobs, internships, classes I liked and disliked.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

The interview process involves three steps. First a short, initial interview to discuss your background and why you are interested. Then, if recruiting approves, an interview with the manager of a prospective group for management to decide if you're a good fit. Third, a meeting with a member of upper management for the final interview before they hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Initial communication from recruiter was easy to setup interviews with, though you may find there are several weeks you will have to wait to get one. First interview with the recruiting team was a basic interview, if you are offered a second one expect to do a presentation for the hiring manager and team.

Interview Questions

• Did not expect to have to do an presentation, however if well prepared it shouldn't be to bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little if any negotiating

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Started getting contacted after college job fair. Then followed up with hour phone interview on the position, pay, and benefits. Called in for "in person" interview. Lasted hour and a half and consisted of them telling me more about the job and then why I should work there. Also had to write a short 3-4 paragraph essay on what I think the Quality Control job consisted of and why I should work there.

Interview Questions

• Writing a 3-4 paragraph in essay for about what the position consisted of and why I should work there.   1 Answer

Senior Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

There will be an initial interview to determine where you best fit, then a second interview with managers and supervisors from that group.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much the standard questions you expect at an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and I accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. Followed by an on-site programming test in their proprietary language (3 parts to the test). The final round interview was on-site, and consisted of 4 consecutive short interviews with different supervisors. Received a call with an offer, and then followed by an offer letter. Relatively long hiring and interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and randomly heard back from the company about a month or so later. We set up a phone screening, which they asked general background and education questions. Seemed odd, but they focused solely on my undergraduate degree that was several years old, as opposed to my graduate degree. Went in for a 1:1 interview which lasted about 1.5 hours. First hour was basically a repetition of the phone interview, again with the most time spent going over my undergraduate course work. Zero focus on professional experience or graduate work. Last half hour was spent on a "test" to determine competency. Literally, a 3rd grader could answer 95% of the questions without hesitation. Got called back about a week later, and they scheduled a panel review and presentation for about a month and a half in the future. Gave the presentation in front of a group of 5, that lasted about 15-20 minutes, then discussed educational background. There were a few hypothetical questions pertaining to ethics, disagreements at work, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what types of people you don't get alone with...   Answer Question