Meditech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a job fair, she was very nice.

I had a phone interview with one of the top managers. It was mostly him sharing information about the position and benefits.

Then the recruiter brought me in for an interview. She wanted details on every job I have ever had in my life starting in high school. Then there was a three part written test. The office seemed nice and bright and open but once I started I found out that it is a very quiet place to work and my department commonly leaves the lights off all day.

Then I was brought back in to present to a group. It was my choice what to present but no details were given as to what they wanted and I had no idea who I was presenting to. It ended up being 5 managers, one of which was the office Director but I didn't know titles until after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• You are given a written test that had math problems and math word problem.
      I was then give plans to build a ramp and asked to write out a test plan.
      The last part was to write a review of the last restaurant I visited.

Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The phone interview explains what they will offer, it is take it or leave it. When they call to set up the first interview they ask if you are willing to accept what was spelled out in the phone interview.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Overall, while Meditech is a nice company, the HR representative meeting me was late and the interview only took around 20 minutes, to which I was handed a skills test. It was not that hard, but once I was done, I was informed that it would be around 2-3 weeks to get a response. But, I received a letter that I had been rejected 2 days later.

Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview going over basic details of the position. Then requested to come into office for a 1:1 interview which consisted of basic-type questions. She runs through your resume and asks how you respond to challenges, work in group settings, etc. At the end of interview, you are given an IQ test which has basic logic/math problems. One example is unscrambling a word. You are also given a short writing assignment, ie. write about your favorite book or movie or dream vacation. A week later, invited to proceed to next round which consisted of a 10 minute presentation on anything relating to health. Powerpoint is allowed. Supervisor and another manager sit in on presentation and then ask followup questions on resume. Week later invited to the third and final round to meet with department director.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond when you are presenting and someone asks you a question that you don't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Starting salaries range from 35-42k, but the 40-42k range is designated for registered nurses and other people with professional degrees.

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was with someone from recruiting. We met for a while. He was very nice and answered all of my questions. We reviewed my transcript, resume, and references. I took a short test and had to write a paragraph. Second interview took a month to be scheduled - had to prepare a presentation on any medical topic (10-15 min long). Found out the next day that I would be scheduling a third interview which is coming up later this month.

Interview Questions

• What is your role when working with a team?   1 Answer
    • What kind of environment works for you to do well in?   1 Answer

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring process started with an initial getting to know you interview. This could have been done over the phone because it was pretty basic. They wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the company and discussed different roles I might be a good fit for. They only hire entry level employees.

Interview Questions

• Asked to complete a test plan.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Was called by HR recruiter. Had 1:1 first interview. Got a call back for 2nd interview had to give a presentation. Waited about 4 weeks for an answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from someone in the Recruiting department basically saying that they received my inquiry about the job and asked me a couple questions about what I knew about Meditech. Make sure to go to their website before they call you and read up on what they do here at Meditech. It's basically an initial interview and if it seems like you don't know anything about what they do, they won't even give you a one on one interview. They are really nice people here at the office from the initial interview all the way until you finally get to sit behind your desk.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting into the job you applied for in Meditech?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I took their first offer as soon as I received it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

- Referred by current employee
    - Phone screening with HR
    - 1.5 hour In-Person interview with recruiting. Included a logic exam and essay question.
    - 3 hour interview with 6 people simultaneously. Also included me giving a 15 minute long presentation on the healthcare topic of my choice. Also included a logic test and short essay questions.
    - Final interview with the Director. Not difficult or scary. Basically told me I would be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were a tree, what kind would you be.   1 Answer
    • Describe "Common Sense" without using either of the words Common or Sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation is tolerated.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

First interview was easy with recruiter. Second was with who would be your direct supervisor. Thought for sure I got the job but never head back, no rejection letter. They are big on making sure you are planning on sticking around since a lot of employees leave because of their crap pay.

Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

A very long, drawn out process.There were multiple interviews (usually 3 for most people, one with a recruiter, one with a hiring manager and other and one with a director or VP), a Logic test ("if susie is taller than bob, and billy is shorter than bob" kind of questions), and a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• From the Logic test. "What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary and benefits. (They tell you all this in the first interview)