Meditech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in October 2011.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from someone in the Recruiting department basically saying that they received my inquiry about the job and asked me a couple questions about what I knew about Meditech. Make sure to go to their website before they call you and read up on what they do here at Meditech. It's basically an initial interview and if it seems like you don't know anything about what they do, they won't even give you a one on one interview. They are really nice people here at the office from the initial interview all the way until you finally get to sit behind your desk.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself fitting into the job you applied for in Meditech?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I took their first offer as soon as I received it.

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Westwood, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in December 2011.

Interview Details – Was called by HR recruiter. Had 1:1 first interview. Got a call back for 2nd interview had to give a presentation. Waited about 4 weeks for an answer

Interview Question – Why you? and, Why Meditech?   Answer Question

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Quality Control Specialist
Westwood, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to job fair that Meditech had a stand for.
A recruiter called me after a week or so to arrange an interview.
Interview was with a HR Recruiter, very friendly, and questions focused mainly on what you did in college, and relevant college/intern experiences. Mainly to see if you can work in a team and individually, also to see your personality.

Then was followed by 10 easy math/English vocab questions including descrambling words, one long answer essay (Critique a restaurant you went to), one short answer paragraph (If you were working in a cafe and 3 customers came in at the same time...etc), and a long answer essay that tested your ability to analyze and be creative.

Waited around a week and a half or two weeks and was called for a second interview with two supervisors (not at the same time), be prepared to take notes as they will give you a presentation and you will be tested on it.

Waited around a week and was called for third and last interview with two same supervisors, a manager (at the same time), and a director who popped in for a very short chat.

Called after a week and a half and received offer.

Interview Question – Why would you be suited to this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Attempted to negotiate with the recruiter but was very unsuccessful: because new hires spend a minimum of 6 months in training. Company benefits increase the longer the employee works there.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control
Canton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in September 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was easy with recruiter. Second was with who would be your direct supervisor. Thought for sure I got the job but never head back, no rejection letter. They are big on making sure you are planning on sticking around since a lot of employees leave because of their crap pay.

Interview Question – Why meditech?   Answer Question

Client Support Interview

Client Support
Westwood, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial interview on my college campus. Then was called for an on-site interview at the office. Process, which included a presentation, writing assignment, and multiple personality tests, lasted about 2 hours. The people were professional and polite, but not overly friendly. I felt that the interview went pretty well, but about 2 weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying they would not be offering the position.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to respond to a complaint at work and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Client Support Specialist
Westwood, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in May 2011.

Interview Details – I went to the job fair at my school and signed up for an on-campus interview with Meditech. I met with a recruiter for that interview. It lasted about a half hour. She asked me typical interview questions which I was prepared for. I knew a lot about the company which really helped. It went well and I received a call the next day inviting me to a second interview in Canton, MA. I was told I had to give a 10-15 minute presentation on a health topic. I read reviews like this one online and was under the impression I'd be giving a presentation to several people. Instead, I met with one person (who will be my supervisor when I start the job in a few weeks). She was very nice. I gave the presentation and she explained the job in more detail. I was dressed in a suit. I gave her my three references and she asked me to write a few paragraphs about what my perception of the job was and why I thought I'd be good at it. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. My references told me that over the next week they were called and gave extensive reviews of my performance and capabilities. I was called exactly one week later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate. I'm pretty sure the offer is final, but there is a salary range for each position. I think I was offered the salary on the higher end because I took the interviewing process very seriously. I dressed appropriately, made sure I knew all about the company, and expressed I was interested in a long-term career there. A high GPA and great references are important.

Developer Interview

Developer
Framingham, MA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Meditech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Went for an interview and recieved a phone call 3 hours before the interview informing me the interview was cancelled. Rescheduled the interview the next day. I arrived 15 minutes early and the interviewer was about 30 minutes late. Interviewer only asked questions about school projects and what I did in school. Don't accept an offer here unless you want to be obsolute after 3 years of employment since the use their own programming language.

Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Canton, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meditech in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was through an HR representative and it was about an hour and a half long discussing my resume and the position I was applying for. It was a very straight forward/gatekeeper kind of interview. There was a brief writing sample at this stage as well

The second interview was less formal and the interviewer described it as a bit of a personality test to see how I would fit in with the group and if I had the necessary social skills to interact with clients on a professional level.

A sales presentation was required after all the interviews were finished.

Interview Question – Would you feel comfortable selling a product that you did not believe in to a client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. As non-negotiable salary plus commission was offered.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in September 2010.

Interview Details – MEDITECH - ATLANTA
Formerly PtCT

I did not work for this company, but did interview with them. I submitted my resume for a developer position and got a call back in less than a week. I was told that there was an implementation position that might be a better fit, given my background and experience displayed on my resume. I was interested in this and was called in for the initial interview. I met with the recruiter and had to fill out some paper work, hand over my transcripts, and write a creative essay. Then I was called back to perform an instructional presentation, which I thought went very well. Then I was called back a third time to meet with someone from the Support department. The director asked if I wanted a job in Support, which confused me because I thought that I was interviewing for the implementation role the entire time. He seemed ready to extend a job offer. I told him that I would still like to pursue the other position. Communication through email was very easy and prompt up to this point, but when I got back home and emailed a couple of contacts a few days later, I got nothing back.
The next day, I get a rejection letter in the mail. My understanding is that they wanted to hire someone who will take a salary in the lower range (32k), which wouldn't even cover my bills. I could have gotten by with the upper range of their salary offering (42K). Up to the final meeting, I was assured that everything was moving along and the outlook on my employment was still pretty good.
It might be a blessing in disguise, I'm interviewing with another company that has a higher pay scale and uses non-proprietary languages for their code. All it cost me was a tank of gas and about 10 hours of my time.

Interview Question – What position would you like?   View Answer

Development Specialist Interview

Development Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Meditech in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview experience was brief since it was only one meeting. After the initial phone call, the appointment was set up. On the day of the interview, I was on time as appropriate. However, the recruiting specialist did not meet me in the waiting area to begin the interview until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. I found this to be very unprofessional. I felt the questions asked were straight forward and expected. Afterwards, a creativity test was given. I felt I did at least a satisfactory job on the interview and was told to wait for a follow-up to schedule a second interview. About 2 weeks later, I call the recruiting specialist to follow up and was told that some members of the department are slower than others in reviewing my application. Unfortunately I receive a rejection letter a day later in the mail.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   Answer Question