Meditech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Norwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Meditech in August 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a one on one interview with the recruiting (not actually human resources) group. Being right out of college, they asked me mostly behavioral questions and a little about the company. This was a pretty basic and straightforward interview. If you research the company a bit and ready to answer some of the basic interview questions, you should be fine on this one.

The next interview was to present to a group that I would be working with. I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation with the group that I would ultimately be working with. This was a presentation on any healthcare-related topic. 15 minutes isn't too long, so if you run through the interview a few times until you've got it at home, again, you should be good here.

Then you need to answer some behavioral questions again. They may talk to you about what you'd be doing a bit, show some positiveness to this. Be prepared again to answer the basic questions..'tell us about a difficult situation when...', 'where would you like to be in 5 years'.

The groups can vary in how 'intense' they are. Once you end up sitting down and working with the people, they are a lot more easy-going than how they made you feel about them in the interview.

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Norwood, MA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Meditech in November 2010.

Interview Details – Most employees are referred by existing employees. They only promote from within. Don't bother applying if you don't hold a college degree. They hire mostly college grads who don't have other work experience. Phone interview and initial interview by recruiter. Group interview by supervisors. 1-1 interview with manager. Standard interview questions. You must do a presentation as this position requires customer presentations. You will take a test that focuses on your writing skills as most customer contact is via the web.

Interview Question – General interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Worked for Meditech? Contribute to the Community!