Mediware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Analyst Interview

Customer Care Analyst
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mediware in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for the position via the company's website after seeing a link on Indeed.com. Was contacted a week later by the Hiring Manager for an interview with him and two of his team members. (One was a Trainer and the other was a Systems Administrator.) Questions were mostly about background, behavioral and some technical. A few days later, I had a telephone interview with HR to address more behavioral type questions and also to give an overview of the company. A week later, was contacted again to have a third interview with the Director of Client Services from another office and also the VP of Client Services for the company which included more technical heavy questions. They started the Reference checking process and submitting to a background check a few days before I received an offer.

Interview Question – I came from a clinical background and not a technical background but the manager has a different approach on interviewing and was looking for more of a well-rounded candidate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mediware in January 2012.

Interview Details – Completed an online application and was contacted by hiring manager to set up interviews. Interviewed with 4 people total including HR. The interviews were pretty thorough and included technical questions as well as how I handled things in the past. Reference checks are a bit unique and are done online. They ask for 5 references (2-3 prior managers and the rest peers or subordinates) and you will need to supply their email addresses.

Everyone was very nice, the office is pleasant and has vibrant colors. So far it's a great culture.

Interview Question – Specific questions about JAVA and full cycle development   Answer Question

Worked for Mediware? Contribute to the Community!