Medix Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Medix in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter who said my background might be a good match for a position they had open. After an initial phone interview I was invited to a face to face interview. Most of the questions were behavioral type questions "i.e. Explain a time when..." Communication was provided throughout the entire process including final decision and employment screening.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you didn't get along with someone and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    Fixed salary; though I've read you can negotiate a bit, I felt the rate was fair and didn't see a need to upset the apple cart.

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medix.

Made me come to the office for 3 interviews, everyone was great at first but the last interview I had to meet with the most unprofessional and rude individual I have ever met. He didn't even give me a chance and judged me from the moment I said hello.

Personnel Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medix.

First you are phone screened by a corporate recruiter. She is very friendly. Then you go in for a quick in person interview. Not too difficult. Then, there is a half day interview with a panel interview. This is where it gets tricky. The questions are a little weird and hard to answer. Describe a time someone you relied on let you down. Describe a time you were an underdog. How do you apply your core values? Are you competitive? How? Then they ask where else you are interviewing and what your parents do for a living. Very strange.

Interview Questions
    Set salary and commission structure. No negotiation.

BO Report Developer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Medix in March 2014.

Was asked to give an assessment test. After completing that there was a skype interview. After that I was asked to buy the ticket ( out of my pocket) and fly to Chicago to take the assessment.

Entry Level Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medix.

I applied online, and was called the next day to set up a phone interview. I felt that the person interviewing me did not ask the right questions, and kind of set me up for failure. The interviewer was unenthusiastic and did not make me excited for the job opportunity. I lost interest as soon as the conversation began.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Medix in January 2014.

Phone Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medix in March 2013.

How it went for me was that i submitted my application online through my schools job site. I was then contacted by a recruiter and set up an in person interview in which i sat down with 1 person. they liked me and decided to bring me in for a half day in which i got to learn the process of what everyone does on a day to day basis. after that i was brought into the conference room for another interview with account managers to make sure i would be a good fit for their team. from there, they reached out to me a few days later to offer me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medix in November 2013.

I interviewed at the Medix Lombard location in Illinois. The interview process was extensive. I was called in to interview 2 separate rounds.

Interview 1: The first interview consisted of me meeting with 3-4 account managers and recruiters who asked behavioral questions and questions on my background.

Interview 2: About a week later I was invited back. After speaking about 4 employees I was interviewed by the office manager and assistant manger. They analyzed my anticipated commitment to the company in the long term and asked more behavioral questions.

Its a very young, relaxed, and friendly environment so try to be personable and excited. Offer is comparable to most staffing firm but not negotiable. Great team of employees and everyone seems to enjoy working together and spending time together outside the office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing you would like Medix to remember most about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Medix in January 2011.

pretty straight forward, just a simple interview, i got an offer on the spot .if you know how to prepare for a sales job interview you will be fine. learn your work history and be able to show how your past work experiences, show that you have the ability to excel at this job. you should be the type of person they are looking for, use words like competitive, outgoing, hardworking, looking to grow the business.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Medix in September 2013.

Met Medix at career fair and set up an interview on campus the day after the fair.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward. The interview was very laid back but informative.   Answer Question

- haven't heard back yet

Worked for Medix? Contribute to the Community!