Medix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Recruiter/Sales
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medix.

Interview Details – Made me come to the office for 3 interviews, everyone was great at first but the last interview I had to meet with the most unprofessional and rude individual I have ever met. He didn't even give me a chance and judged me from the moment I said hello.

Interview Question – Questions weren't really difficult   Answer Question

Personnel Consultant Interview

Personnel Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medix.

Interview Details – First you are phone screened by a corporate recruiter. She is very friendly. Then you go in for a quick in person interview. Not too difficult. Then, there is a half day interview with a panel interview. This is where it gets tricky. The questions are a little weird and hard to answer. Describe a time someone you relied on let you down. Describe a time you were an underdog. How do you apply your core values? Are you competitive? How? Then they ask where else you are interviewing and what your parents do for a living. Very strange.

Interview Question – Describe a failure and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set salary and commission structure. No negotiation.

BO Report Developer Interview

BO Report Developer

I applied online - interviewed at Medix in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was asked to give an assessment test. After completing that there was a skype interview. After that I was asked to buy the ticket ( out of my pocket) and fly to Chicago to take the assessment.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Entry Level Sales Interview

Entry Level Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medix.

Interview Details – I applied online, and was called the next day to set up a phone interview. I felt that the person interviewing me did not ask the right questions, and kind of set me up for failure. The interviewer was unenthusiastic and did not make me excited for the job opportunity. I lost interest as soon as the conversation began.

Interview Question – What other companies are you interviewing with?   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medix in January 2014.

Interview Details – Phone Interview

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medix in March 2013.

Interview Details – How it went for me was that i submitted my application online through my schools job site. I was then contacted by a recruiter and set up an in person interview in which i sat down with 1 person. they liked me and decided to bring me in for a half day in which i got to learn the process of what everyone does on a day to day basis. after that i was brought into the conference room for another interview with account managers to make sure i would be a good fit for their team. from there, they reached out to me a few days later to offer me the position.

Interview Question – why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Lombard, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medix in November 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed at the Medix Lombard location in Illinois. The interview process was extensive. I was called in to interview 2 separate rounds.

Interview 1: The first interview consisted of me meeting with 3-4 account managers and recruiters who asked behavioral questions and questions on my background.

Interview 2: About a week later I was invited back. After speaking about 4 employees I was interviewed by the office manager and assistant manger. They analyzed my anticipated commitment to the company in the long term and asked more behavioral questions.

Its a very young, relaxed, and friendly environment so try to be personable and excited. Offer is comparable to most staffing firm but not negotiable. Great team of employees and everyone seems to enjoy working together and spending time together outside the office.

Interview Question – What is the one thing you would like Medix to remember most about you?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Medix in January 2011.

Interview Details – pretty straight forward, just a simple interview, i got an offer on the spot .if you know how to prepare for a sales job interview you will be fine. learn your work history and be able to show how your past work experiences, show that you have the ability to excel at this job. you should be the type of person they are looking for, use words like competitive, outgoing, hardworking, looking to grow the business.

Interview Question – they were all pretty standard   Answer Question

Iowa City, IA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Medix in September 2013.

Interview Details – Met Medix at career fair and set up an interview on campus the day after the fair.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty straight forward. The interview was very laid back but informative.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – - haven't heard back yet

Lombard, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medix in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone interview within the week. After the phone interview I was invited via e-mail to a face-to-face. When I arrived I had a tour of the office and was then interviewed by 3 people. The first interview took about an hour and the second two took about a half hour each so I was there for a total of 2 hours.

Interview Question – What was a time when you motivated someone else? What happened?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medix

Worked for Medix? Contribute to the Community!