Medix Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.8

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medix.

Started with a phone interview and it went well the interviewer was very nice, then had an in person interview, and about a week later had another in person interview with a day of shadowing.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medix

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Medix in December 2014.

1 Phone Interview Two In-Person, It was pretty standard. The second round interview was basically a repeat of the first in-person interview. Same questions just different people. The last in-person interview is also a job shadow. You sit down with their recruiters. One person explains the system they use and one person lets you sit in a call. It gives you a good idea of what they do on a day to day basis. They do work long hours: about 7am-6pm every day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to work with someone you did not get along with.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medix.

Met a recruiter at a career fair gave him my resume and sent him an email got me a phone screen within 2 weeks, after the phone screen was invited to come in for an in person interview. Met with the office manager and sales manager separately for around hour and a half. After that received an email around a week later for a job shadow interview which last around 2 hours. First meeting with managers again for some interview questions then second hour job shadowing.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions, what did you do best at your previous work what could you have improved, how did you get into sales   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medix in October 2014.

The first in person interview was about 2.5 hours long. Where I spoke with 5-6 (all) middle aged white males that were in hire up positions. They asked me questions based on their core values which was way too structured and they focused more on writing down what I was saying than listening to me. This was also extremely distracting for me

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you were competitive and how it helped you succeed.   Answer Question

/Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medix in March 2014.

The hiring and interview process for interns was the same as for an entry-level Recruiter. First step was a phone screen with their corporate recruiter, mostly about resume and experience. The next round is a half day at the office you'd be working in. You are brought in and walked through a recruiter's "typical" day. You will probably sit with 2-4 different recruiters just seeing how they do things, asking questions and showing interest is good because the recruiters are asked by the interviewers what they thought of you. Then brought in for panel interview with at least 3 Account Managers, possibly even the DBO. Questions were all behavioral, only asked about 3 questions, the rest of it was very conversational and comfortable.

Non-negotiable

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medix in January 2014.

Phone Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medix in November 2013.

I interviewed at the Medix Lombard location in Illinois. The interview process was extensive. I was called in to interview 2 separate rounds.

Interview 1: The first interview consisted of me meeting with 3-4 account managers and recruiters who asked behavioral questions and questions on my background.

Interview 2: About a week later I was invited back. After speaking about 4 employees I was interviewed by the office manager and assistant manger. They analyzed my anticipated commitment to the company in the long term and asked more behavioral questions.

Its a very young, relaxed, and friendly environment so try to be personable and excited. Offer is comparable to most staffing firm but not negotiable. Great team of employees and everyone seems to enjoy working together and spending time together outside the office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing you would like Medix to remember most about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Medix in September 2013.

Met Medix at career fair and set up an interview on campus the day after the fair.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward. The interview was very laid back but informative.   Answer Question

- haven't heard back yet

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medix in July 2013.

Applied online and got a phone interview within the week. After the phone interview I was invited via e-mail to a face-to-face. When I arrived I had a tour of the office and was then interviewed by 3 people. The first interview took about an hour and the second two took about a half hour each so I was there for a total of 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when you motivated someone else? What happened?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medix in March 2013.

How it went for me was that i submitted my application online through my schools job site. I was then contacted by a recruiter and set up an in person interview in which i sat down with 1 person. they liked me and decided to bring me in for a half day in which i got to learn the process of what everyone does on a day to day basis. after that i was brought into the conference room for another interview with account managers to make sure i would be a good fit for their team. from there, they reached out to me a few days later to offer me the position.