Medix

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.7

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medix.

Met a recruiter at a career fair gave him my resume and sent him an email got me a phone screen within 2 weeks, after the phone screen was invited to come in for an in person interview. Met with the office manager and sales manager separately for around hour and a half. After that received an email around a week later for a job shadow interview which last around 2 hours. First meeting with managers again for some interview questions then second hour job shadowing.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard questions, what did you do best at your previous work what could you have improved, how did you get into sales   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medix

/Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medix in March 2014.

The hiring and interview process for interns was the same as for an entry-level Recruiter. First step was a phone screen with their corporate recruiter, mostly about resume and experience. The next round is a half day at the office you'd be working in. You are brought in and walked through a recruiter's "typical" day. You will probably sit with 2-4 different recruiters just seeing how they do things, asking questions and showing interest is good because the recruiters are asked by the interviewers what they thought of you. Then brought in for panel interview with at least 3 Account Managers, possibly even the DBO. Questions were all behavioral, only asked about 3 questions, the rest of it was very conversational and comfortable.

Non-negotiable

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Medix in January 2014.

Phone Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medix in November 2013.

I interviewed at the Medix Lombard location in Illinois. The interview process was extensive. I was called in to interview 2 separate rounds.

Interview 1: The first interview consisted of me meeting with 3-4 account managers and recruiters who asked behavioral questions and questions on my background.

Interview 2: About a week later I was invited back. After speaking about 4 employees I was interviewed by the office manager and assistant manger. They analyzed my anticipated commitment to the company in the long term and asked more behavioral questions.

Its a very young, relaxed, and friendly environment so try to be personable and excited. Offer is comparable to most staffing firm but not negotiable. Great team of employees and everyone seems to enjoy working together and spending time together outside the office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing you would like Medix to remember most about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Medix in September 2013.

Met Medix at career fair and set up an interview on campus the day after the fair.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward. The interview was very laid back but informative.   Answer Question

- haven't heard back yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medix in July 2013.

Applied online and got a phone interview within the week. After the phone interview I was invited via e-mail to a face-to-face. When I arrived I had a tour of the office and was then interviewed by 3 people. The first interview took about an hour and the second two took about a half hour each so I was there for a total of 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when you motivated someone else? What happened?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medix in March 2013.

How it went for me was that i submitted my application online through my schools job site. I was then contacted by a recruiter and set up an in person interview in which i sat down with 1 person. they liked me and decided to bring me in for a half day in which i got to learn the process of what everyone does on a day to day basis. after that i was brought into the conference room for another interview with account managers to make sure i would be a good fit for their team. from there, they reached out to me a few days later to offer me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medix in January 2013.

First I had a phone screening with a recruiter after that was invited for in person interview. 1 on 1 with manager. It was about an hour long and seemed to be going accordingly. I was told they would let me know by next week the latest. Just no response from anyone. That was that. very unprofessional company.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about yourself, Why do you want a recruiting position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medix in May 2012.

I was very disappointed in the Medix recruitment process. I submitted my application online through my schools job board. I was later contacted by a HR recruiter who gave me some information about the company and then gave me a phone interview. She was awesome and great to talk to. Once I came to the actual office for my one on one interview I was very disappointed. The office is in a run down building and the people interviewing me did not seem to care that I was there at all. It almost seemed like it was an inconvenience for them. They also asked me stupid interview questions, for example - do you play sports? I would love to know how or why that is relevant to my job capabilities. After my interview was over it took Medix 3+ weeks to contact me to tell me if I got the job or not, I knew I wasn't going to accept the position, but I think it is very inconsiderate to make a candidate wait that long!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Medix in December 2011.

The interview process came off as formal, but when I arrived it was very informal. Very young company and growing fast. I was interviewed by 5 different people and I just felt like it needed to be more professional. Although, it would be a fun group to work for it wasn't for me.

It just wasn't for me.