Medix Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

14 interviews

2.7

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Medix in January 2014.

Phone Interview

Other Interview Reviews for Medix

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medix in March 2013.

How it went for me was that i submitted my application online through my schools job site. I was then contacted by a recruiter and set up an in person interview in which i sat down with 1 person. they liked me and decided to bring me in for a half day in which i got to learn the process of what everyone does on a day to day basis. after that i was brought into the conference room for another interview with account managers to make sure i would be a good fit for their team. from there, they reached out to me a few days later to offer me the position.

Anonymous Employee  in  Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medix in November 2013.

I interviewed at the Medix Lombard location in Illinois. The interview process was extensive. I was called in to interview 2 separate rounds.

Interview 1: The first interview consisted of me meeting with 3-4 account managers and recruiters who asked behavioral questions and questions on my background.

Interview 2: About a week later I was invited back. After speaking about 4 employees I was interviewed by the office manager and assistant manger. They analyzed my anticipated commitment to the company in the long term and asked more behavioral questions.

Its a very young, relaxed, and friendly environment so try to be personable and excited. Offer is comparable to most staffing firm but not negotiable. Great team of employees and everyone seems to enjoy working together and spending time together outside the office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing you would like Medix to remember most about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Medix in January 2011.

pretty straight forward, just a simple interview, i got an offer on the spot .if you know how to prepare for a sales job interview you will be fine. learn your work history and be able to show how your past work experiences, show that you have the ability to excel at this job. you should be the type of person they are looking for, use words like competitive, outgoing, hardworking, looking to grow the business.

Anonymous Employee  in  Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Medix in September 2013.

Met Medix at career fair and set up an interview on campus the day after the fair.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward. The interview was very laid back but informative.   Answer Question

- haven't heard back yet

Anonymous Employee  in  Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medix in July 2013.

Applied online and got a phone interview within the week. After the phone interview I was invited via e-mail to a face-to-face. When I arrived I had a tour of the office and was then interviewed by 3 people. The first interview took about an hour and the second two took about a half hour each so I was there for a total of 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when you motivated someone else? What happened?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medix in January 2013.

First I had a phone screening with a recruiter after that was invited for in person interview. 1 on 1 with manager. It was about an hour long and seemed to be going accordingly. I was told they would let me know by next week the latest. Just no response from anyone. That was that. very unprofessional company.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about yourself, Why do you want a recruiting position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medix in May 2012.

I was very disappointed in the Medix recruitment process. I submitted my application online through my schools job board. I was later contacted by a HR recruiter who gave me some information about the company and then gave me a phone interview. She was awesome and great to talk to. Once I came to the actual office for my one on one interview I was very disappointed. The office is in a run down building and the people interviewing me did not seem to care that I was there at all. It almost seemed like it was an inconvenience for them. They also asked me stupid interview questions, for example - do you play sports? I would love to know how or why that is relevant to my job capabilities. After my interview was over it took Medix 3+ weeks to contact me to tell me if I got the job or not, I knew I wasn't going to accept the position, but I think it is very inconsiderate to make a candidate wait that long!!!!

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Medix in December 2011.

The interview process came off as formal, but when I arrived it was very informal. Very young company and growing fast. I was interviewed by 5 different people and I just felt like it needed to be more professional. Although, it would be a fun group to work for it wasn't for me.

It just wasn't for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Medix in May 2009.

Someone contacted me as I had applied to the recruiter position through my college job board. I did a 30 minute phone screen and was then brought in for an initial interview at the company. I met/interviewed with the Sales Manager of the office and several other account managers and was then given the opportunity to shadow with a couple of different recruiters to get a good understanding of what they do on a day to day. After that, I was then brought back for a final interview where I met with the Sales Manager and the Account Manager that I would "potentially" be recruiting for. It was pretty intense and I was asked to do a mock role play during the interview. I was then extended an offer two days later.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different in comparison to the other college grads we've been interviewing?   Answer Question

Worked for Medix? Contribute to the Community!