Medline Industries

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.8

Associate Product Manager (Summer) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medline Industries.

I first talked to a recruiter at a university career fair and was invited to participate in an interview that took place about 2 weeks later. Right after the career fair, I emailed the recruiter with my cover letter and resume and thanked her for taking her time to talk to me that day. A couple days later she responded by giving me information regarding an info session and by inviting me to return for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview itself was easy, no challenging questions were asked. The whole process seemed more like a conversation.   Answer Question

OMDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Medline Industries.

Had a standard on-campus interview. The onsite interview included a great overview of the company, tour of a distribution center, dinner with many people on the operations team, and 4 sets of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I don't think that I was thrown off from any questions. The most unusual (and refreshing) par was that the interviews felt more like a conversation. They didn't have a bunch of pre-scripted questions, so I wasn't able to use my normal responses.   Answer Question

HomeCare/Hospice Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medline Industries in October 2014.

After initial resume submission, their recruiter schedules a phone interview, if you pass through him he sets up a F2F Interview with the Division president and Senior VP but before that interview you have to fill out a thorough Medline Application. If the VP and President approve they send you on a Ride Along with another VP of the division in a different region to get his approval. After the ride along you do a Hogans Assessment test and a Wonderlic. Once this is completed you have 4 Interviews at corporate in Chicago. After this they make their decision whether to extend a job offer or not. Once job offer is offered and accepted you do the background check and drug screen. The whole process took about 2&1/2 months from start to finish

Interview Questions
    • Tell of a time you couldnt provide a service or product you promised to the consumer and what you did to correct and fix the problem?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Medline Industries.

First, I had a phone interview and later I was invited to the corporate office for a second round interview. Second round consisted of four 30 min interviews with executives or vice-presidents. The behavioral questions were very straight-forward. They are looking for self-starters who are very motivated and driven individuals. Make sure to portray this during your interviews! Also, they seem to stress competition and being competitive in many of their presentations.

Interview Questions
    • I really cannot recall as they were all pretty standard. If I had to put one it would be, name a time where you had a conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Warehouse Lead Interview

Hard copy application process was used. Called weekly for three months before being called in for a 1:1 interview. Hiring involved one interview and offer of the job, Each additional promotion involved HR interview questions related to that position.

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Medline Industries.

manager was most impressed with my resume, very polite and very intelligent

PC Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Medline Industries.

The interviewer was on speaker phone/thats what it sounded like and I could not understand/hear the questions clearly. I should have called them back.....

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Medline Industries.

Scheduled a phone interview with HR. Told me I was overqualified for the position I was applying for and presented other alternatives. After I expressed interest in one of them, I was told we will stay in touch. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of your areas of opportunity? Why this company?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medline Industries.

Interviewing with HR, simple question and only last 15 min.

Product Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medline Industries.

Very disorganized but it was 18 years ago. HR person at the time forgot we were supposed to meet at 7 am and I sat waiting for 45 minutes. Two of the four people on the interview schedule cancelled at the last minute. Came back for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a brief marketing campaign around this stapler   View Answer