Medline Industries Product Manager Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medline Industries.

Very disorganized but it was 18 years ago. HR person at the time forgot we were supposed to meet at 7 am and I sat waiting for 45 minutes. Two of the four people on the interview schedule cancelled at the last minute. Came back for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a brief marketing campaign around this stapler   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medline Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mundelein, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medline Industries in January 2011.

I am changing industries, so it was a challenge to get an interview. Through persistence, I was finally given an interview.

The interview was formal but friendly. The burden was immediately placed on me to explain how I could step into this role w/o experience in Medical. Though I feel like I made a compelling and impassioned pitch. At the end of the interview, I was given a 50 question intelligence test to complete in 12 minutes.

The recruiter did send my resume on as a candidate for the position, but I was ultimately not considered.

Interview Questions
    • Explain why you feel you can do this job   Answer Question
    • Explain how your previous job gives you the experience to do this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mundelein, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Medline Industries in December 2009.

Phone interview from HR, in-person with HR and then Director.

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medline Industries.

The process moved quickly. Had a phone interview with a recruiter that lasted about 45 minutes. Recruiter was very detailed. I was called for a 1:1 interview within a week. The process was quick and I was referred to other open positions. One of my decisions in not moving forward was my interview with the retail sales team VP. The VP was very unprepared and unorganized. He brought in another Director to interview and that employee began to describe a position different than the one I as interviewing for.

See above

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Medline Industries in December 2009.

I had a very brief phone interview with Medline. I was set-up with the Director of the recruiting department for my interview. He seemed very nice and the interview was relaxed. The interview consisted mostly of your standard behavioral questions. He started off by asking me to run through my resume for him and then went right into the behavioral questions. At the end of the interview I was asked to do a Wonderlic test. The interview overall was pretty average and was told that I would hear back in about a week. I never received any sort of return call, email, anything. I emailed the person I interviewed with and still never heard back. This very much soured my experience and perception of Medline, and perception of the type of people that work there.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to give me a reason why I wouldn't hire you, what would it be?   View Answer

Worked for Medline Industries? Contribute to the Community!