Medline Industries

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Product Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview Details – Very disorganized but it was 18 years ago. HR person at the time forgot we were supposed to meet at 7 am and I sat waiting for 45 minutes. Two of the four people on the interview schedule cancelled at the last minute. Came back for 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Give me a brief marketing campaign around this stapler   View Answer

Mundelein, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medline Industries in January 2011.

Interview Details – I am changing industries, so it was a challenge to get an interview. Through persistence, I was finally given an interview.

The interview was formal but friendly. The burden was immediately placed on me to explain how I could step into this role w/o experience in Medical. Though I feel like I made a compelling and impassioned pitch. At the end of the interview, I was given a 50 question intelligence test to complete in 12 minutes.

The recruiter did send my resume on as a candidate for the position, but I was ultimately not considered.

Interview Questions

Mundelein, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medline Industries in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview from HR, in-person with HR and then Director.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview Details – The process moved quickly. Had a phone interview with a recruiter that lasted about 45 minutes. Recruiter was very detailed. I was called for a 1:1 interview within a week. The process was quick and I was referred to other open positions. One of my decisions in not moving forward was my interview with the retail sales team VP. The VP was very unprepared and unorganized. He brought in another Director to interview and that employee began to describe a position different than the one I as interviewing for.

Interview Question – They were standard uinterview questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – See above

Product Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medline Industries in December 2009.

Interview Details – I had a very brief phone interview with Medline. I was set-up with the Director of the recruiting department for my interview. He seemed very nice and the interview was relaxed. The interview consisted mostly of your standard behavioral questions. He started off by asking me to run through my resume for him and then went right into the behavioral questions. At the end of the interview I was asked to do a Wonderlic test. The interview overall was pretty average and was told that I would hear back in about a week. I never received any sort of return call, email, anything. I emailed the person I interviewed with and still never heard back. This very much soured my experience and perception of Medline, and perception of the type of people that work there.

Interview Question – If you were to give me a reason why I wouldn't hire you, what would it be?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medline Industries

Worked for Medline Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Medline Industries – Why Work for Us?

Company Overview: Medline was founded in 1966, but its roots date back 100 years when A.L. Mills started Northwestern Garment Factory. Since then, the company has grown into America's largest privately held national… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medline Industries Product Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medline Industries employees and interview candidates.