Medpace Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Senior Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Applied for the CRA position 3 months prior and got a call asking to interview for the Senior Intern Position. Had one phone interview, got emailed back to schedule a face-to-face interview. The in-person interview was with two different CRA managers, One on the phone in office and one in-person in the office. Asked to do a writing sample at the end of the interview. Received an offer about a week later, but declined because of the low pay.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone interview and in person after a week. Phone interview took about 15 minutes. Quick and easy. Not too bad. The people conducting the in person interviews were very nice but can take longer depending on how talkative you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was relatively simple. Applied on Medpace website and was contacted within 3-5 days to set up phone interview for the following week. Phone interview was with two members of HR, and lasted about 15 minutes going over my resume and telling me more about the position. Scheduled face to face interview the following week where I met with 2 hiring managers and 2 people from HR. Interview was pretty relaxed and didn't ask very many questions other than the standard how/when/why questions about the company and position. Received a phone call from HR and an email a week later with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone interview, video and then 2 hr in person interview at the cinci location. The interview process was a little stressful but not too bad. I had good conversation with everyone. The location is beautiful and the people were very friendly

Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medpace.

Interview

I applied online...received an email requesting a phone interview...we completed the phone interview and 2 days later received email to complete a face-to-face interview with HR and CRA managers. I emailed them back my availability and 3 days later (business days) I received an automatic/generic email message saying they were not interested in pursuing me as an applicant anymore; no reason as to why!

CRA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medpace.

Interview

One person from HR interviewed me and then 2 different CRA managers. All at different times. After the HR, there was a writing prompt I was told I had 10-15 minutes for... I got maybe 5 before the next person came in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Medpace.

Interview

HR made short phone interview specifically to check on travel aspect. Told me that a hiring manager would be in touch within the week. Was told by other employees of the company that they really only hire CPAs and nurses.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to meet the 80% travel aspect of the job?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

**This position REQUIRES the signing of a NON-COMPETE clause! This would prevent you from working for another CRO for a year after voluntary or involuntary termination. This makes it difficult to advance from an entry level position unless you choose to stay with this company. **Benefits package is unrealistic and extremely expensive compared to more common benefit plans Started with a phone screening interview, followed by a virtual phone interview. In person interview was with 4 different people. 2 Clinical Research Managers, then the HR recruiter, and another Clinical Research Manager in charge of training. Was offered the position, but compensation offered was WAY below industry standard. They were NOT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE salary. This along with non-compete was a deal breaker for me.

Interview Questions

• > Rate your detail orientation skills on a scale of 1-10. Explain your answer > What would you say motivates you to do hard work? > Describe the position of a CRA > How did you find out about Medpace? > You will also have to complete a writing sample also explaining why a CRA is important to the CRO industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Medpace (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Painless phone interview process with straight forward questions. Basically questions that determine your character and whether you would be a good fit at the company. But overall it was nothing to stress about.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. It's not really hard and they don't ask you much about the position. They actually tell you more about it then you would expect. It is more of an interview to get to know who you are and your work ethic. The interview was very straight to the point. She did not do a lot of side talk, she went straight from one question to the next.

Interview Questions

• They asked about organizational skills   1 Answer