Medscape Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2014
2 interviews

3.5

Associate Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Medscape.

It was pretty straight forward. I was given a take home problem to solve. I emailed my results to the interviewer. I was then notified that I got the position.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was minimally technical. Questions about coding languages and content management platforms were raised.   Answer Question
    It was straight forward.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medscape.

I had an initial phone interview and then was invited to come in for a sit down interview with a senior project manager and finally a senior director. The process was smooth and the questions were technical. After the interview I was given a take home project assignment that I needed to complete and email back.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation was straight forward and easy.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medscape

Worked for Medscape? Contribute to the Community!