Medscape Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medscape

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medscape.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I was given a take home problem to solve. I emailed my results to the interviewer. I was then notified that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• The interview was minimally technical. Questions about coding languages and content management platforms were raised.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was straight forward.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medscape (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

You will receive an email from someone from talent acquisition to set up a phone interview. This person may or may not work in house for WebMD/Medscape. They do not know much about the role so they are asking questions based on keywords in the job description. They either move you forward to a WedMD/Medscape employee whether or not they think you will land the job.

Interview Questions

• Why one of the required database programs was not listed on my resume and that I need it for the job.   1 Answer
    • About the time gap in my employment. First question.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medscape (New York, NY).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and then was invited to come in for a sit down interview with a senior project manager and finally a senior director. The process was smooth and the questions were technical. After the interview I was given a take home project assignment that I needed to complete and email back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was straight forward and easy.