Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medscape
- Associate Project Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Client Service Project Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medscape (New York, NY) in June 2015.
Interview was a 1:1 with both vertical directors and the VP of Client Services. The ditector of Watts vertical seemed to be impressed with my former experience with project work within digital/media entertainment and spoke with me quite lengthy. Overall the interview process went very well contrary to the work environment and lack of communication. They do a good job of pretending to be something they are not.
- Interview questions were technical based knowlegde of the WorkFront system they use for tracking timeline tasks for projects. Answer Question
Medscape informed my agency that they wanted to extend an offer the next day after I interviewed and I excepted with expectation of becoming full-time.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medscape.
It was pretty straight forward. I was given a take home problem to solve. I emailed my results to the interviewer. I was then notified that I got the position.
- The interview was minimally technical. Questions about coding languages and content management platforms were raised. Answer Question
It was straight forward.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medscape (New York, NY) in August 2014.
You will receive an email from someone from talent acquisition to set up a phone interview. This person may or may not work in house for WebMD/Medscape. They do not know much about the role so they are asking questions based on keywords in the job description. They either move you forward to a WedMD/Medscape employee whether or not they think you will land the job.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medscape (New York, NY).
I had an initial phone interview and then was invited to come in for a sit down interview with a senior project manager and finally a senior director. The process was smooth and the questions were technical. After the interview I was given a take home project assignment that I needed to complete and email back.
- The take home project was unexpected Answer Question
The negotiation was straight forward and easy.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review