Medtronic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview and recruitment process was good. I got the impression that the culture is very introverted and it is not common to move around within the company. They don't have a rotational program which was unattractive. Had I gotten an offer I probably would have accepted because it was an internship and good experience, but I got the impression it was not a company I want to start my career at.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Interview

Accounting

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in March 2010.

Interview Details – Strange questions were asked.

Interview Question – Strange questions concerning details of personal life.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.