Medtronic

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Product Development Engineer Interview

Memphis, TN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of an HR manager setting me up for a phone conversation with a Engineer Manager that I would be working under. The interview was fairly unorthodox, because I felt that the interviewer had little experience interviewing people. Instead of simply asking me questions, he proceeded to make comments, pause, and then just expect me to begin talking. It definitely threw me off my game, but it was good practice. I would not blame this on Medtronic itself, however, they are a strong company and an excellent company to work for.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Associate Product Development Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.