Medtronic Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2014
Updated Apr 9, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an on-campus interview within a week. On-campus interview lasted approximately half an hour. Received notification that I made it past the first round of interviews, and was told all offers would be extended by first week of April, but that not everyone who made it past the first round would get a second round interview. Never received an offer for a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • No real unexpected questions. My interviewer talked about himself/his experiences much more.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Townshipin Cities, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Townshipin Cities, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in March 2012.

I applied online through my college career services, and it was a basic resume referral. Resumes were prescreened and then chosen to be invited back for about a 30 minute interview. After this initial interview, applicants' information are then stored in a database and then recruiting/hiring managers from different divisions of Medtronic will then contact applicants for a second/final interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!