Medtronic

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate Interview

Interviewed at Medtronic

Interview Details – Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an on-campus interview within a week. On-campus interview lasted approximately half an hour. Received notification that I made it past the first round of interviews, and was told all offers would be extended by first week of April, but that not everyone who made it past the first round would get a second round interview. Never received an offer for a second interview.

Interview Question – No real unexpected questions. My interviewer talked about himself/his experiences much more.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate Interview

Townshipin Cities, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online through my college career services, and it was a basic resume referral. Resumes were prescreened and then chosen to be invited back for about a 30 minute interview. After this initial interview, applicants' information are then stored in a database and then recruiting/hiring managers from different divisions of Medtronic will then contact applicants for a second/final interview.

Interview Question – Why should I give you this job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.