Medtronic

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medtronic in May 2010.

Applied online. Had a brief phone interview with human resource person verifying the qualifications. Was contacted by hiring manager to schedule panel. Three people were in the conference room plus me. A series of behavioral questions requesting a specific event, action, and result. These were read from a packet. The interview took about an hour. I was called two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • The usual...name a time when, what did you do, what was the result.   View Answer
My offer was more than fair. Advice: exercise due diligence to ensure the offer is at least on-par.

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic.

It was arranged as a telephone interview with the manager and subsequently the senior manager face to face. After the telephone interview, there is no follow up on the location of the personal interview. After arriving in the Medtronic Singapore HQ on the stipulated date, they informed me that there is no interview arrangement with the senior manager.

Apparently, the manager dropped the ball or she think I was not suitable for the role and did not bother about informing me. After 30 mins of waiting, the senior manager called and apologise about the hiccup and proposed a telephone interview. At that time, I was disappointed with how the way things work out, and just told him that I was not interested anymore.

My opinion is the HR/management should inform that candidate if things does not work out instead of dropping the ball. I believe that it is an individual who dropped it, but it reflects on the company at the same time.