Medtronic Clinical Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

Overall, a very straightforward process consisting of an online assessment test, personality assessment test, phone interview, and two face-to-face interviews. The interviewers were very pleasant and didn't try to trick you or make you uncomfortable. The final interview consisted of a sit-down with the Sales Manager and Clinical Manager, both of which were professional, knowledgebale, and personable.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever failed in an attempt to implement a change at your current position? How did you react to it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Clinical Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

First interview with human resources, second interview with Clinical Supervisor, third interview with District Manager. Met with sales rep and did ride along. I spoke to other people who had up to eight interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were many of the standard questions. I do not recall there be any odd or unusual questions.   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate my base, but instead was given a sign on bonus of $5000 and an extra week of vacation.

Clinical Specialist Interview

I was contacted by email, and the had an Skype Interview. Very standard questions, there was no follo-up.

Clinical Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in January 2010.

Very organized, systematic, negotiation of salary, etc.

Clinical Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in March 2011.

Initial phone conversations with the hiring manager were straightforward. i got invited out for a series of interviews (3 days). Day 1 was a panel interview with 2 sales reps who tried to make you feel as uncomfortable as possible to determine how you respond in tricky situations. Day 2 consisted of a technical interview with behavioral questions, an interview with the higher ups, and an interview with the regional HR rep (which was a very effective interview). Day 3 was meeting the team I'd be working with.

Lot's of down time during all three days. Some interviews were in different locations which can add to the stress (finding the place,parking, etc). Luckily, I knew most of my interviewers beforehand, and I knew the job front and back.

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!