Medtronic

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Fridley, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Medtronic in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was alright kind of stressful but not too tough had great connections prior to the two day interview. I dont know. Good luck

Interview Question – Favorite mentor.   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2009.

Interview Details – There was a committee that "screened" online applications, then asked that I send in written answers to typical interview questions including Salary Requirements before a live interview would be scheduled. After 10 days went by, I reached out to the "mystery" email address and got no response.

Interview Question – nothing too complicated but many are focused on how my skills match their needs   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medtronic in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was phone screened initially by hiring manager, then brought in for 1:1 interviews with three other people including manager peer.

Interview questions were standard and only one was a curve ball, I think to see how I reacted to hearing terms that would be otherwise inappropriate in public setting, but are completely normal in a medical device company.

Interview Question – How do you feel when you hear about <insert non-publicly appropriate medical term>?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not negotiable at all.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.