Medtronic Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2009.

Interview

There was a committee that "screened" online applications, then asked that I send in written answers to typical interview questions including Salary Requirements before a live interview would be scheduled. After 10 days went by, I reached out to the "mystery" email address and got no response.

Interview Questions

• nothing too complicated but many are focused on how my skills match their needs   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in May 2010.

Interview

Was phone screened initially by hiring manager, then brought in for 1:1 interviews with three other people including manager peer. Interview questions were standard and only one was a curve ball, I think to see how I reacted to hearing terms that would be otherwise inappropriate in public setting, but are completely normal in a medical device company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel when you hear about <insert non-publicly appropriate medical term>?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not negotiable at all.