Medtronic

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Fridley, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Medtronic in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was alright kind of stressful but not too tough had great connections prior to the two day interview. I dont know. Good luck

Interview Question – Favorite mentor.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Medtronic in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was phone screened initially by hiring manager, then brought in for 1:1 interviews with three other people including manager peer.

Interview questions were standard and only one was a curve ball, I think to see how I reacted to hearing terms that would be otherwise inappropriate in public setting, but are completely normal in a medical device company.

Interview Question – How do you feel when you hear about <insert non-publicly appropriate medical term>?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not negotiable at all.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2009.

Interview Details – There was a committee that "screened" online applications, then asked that I send in written answers to typical interview questions including Salary Requirements before a live interview would be scheduled. After 10 days went by, I reached out to the "mystery" email address and got no response.

Interview Question – nothing too complicated but many are focused on how my skills match their needs   View Answer

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!