Medtronic

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Diabetes Therapy Consultant Interview

Northridge, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medtronic in April 2009.

Interview Details – Initial hiring interview was basic for an entry level position. I first received a preliminary phone call to discuss my internet submitted resume and reasons for my interest in the position. I was invited to a 1:1 interview which lasted approximately 50 minutes. Afterwards I was introduced to a floor manager who partnered me with a employee to shadow for one hour. It was between 10-14 days later that I received a phone call to return for a second interview. At the end of this sessions I was offered a position.

Interview Question – What are your disadvantages in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not an option.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Diabetes Therapy Consultant Interview

Northridge, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2008.

Interview Details – The manager of the entire department meets with you and he is very intimidating because he hand picks everyone.
great company to work for if u are willng to relocate to san antonio tx, they promote from with in 90% of the time.. and you can move up very quickly

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – they dont

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Diabetes Therapy Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.