Medtronic Distribution Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Initial interview took place over the phone. I was later called to participate in an interview with the Human Resources Recruiter assigned to fill the position. This interview was followed by an interview with the hiring manager during that same visit. It was a very professional but at the same time, friendly and welcoming process. The interview was thorough, questions were very appropriate to the job and the company always appeared to be very responsible about their time extended and at the same time, were always considerate about and respected my time. During the entire process I was always aware of what the next steps were and was kept up to date with the status. After interviewing with the hiring manager, as a formality and as a point of respect, the manager asked me back to interview with the staff I would be supervising. I thought this said a lot about the company - and I learned after working there it did say a lot. A very classy organization with a true commitment to what they do and their employees who help make that happen.

Interview Questions

• There were no specific, difficult questions but there were a lot of scenario questions. How would you respond to various situations. A lot on where you feel your strengths are and what you feel you need to develop or improve upon.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation process was very comfortable - It was explained to me how salary ranges for specific jobs are defined (although the specific range was not revealed until after I was hired) and the logic that was being applied to my offer.