Medtronic

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied. got one interview,

Interview Question – How do you work with others? and what the most difficult thing you had to deal with in a team based project?   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in February 2011.

Interview Details – Standard 30 min run-through-resume interview.with recruiter.
Next round more in depth from specific hiring managers and teams

Interview Question – What are you passionate about/what makes you tick?   Answer Question

Engineer Intern Interview

Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR emailed and request a phone interview after submitting application 3-4 weeks prior. During the phone interview, HR realized I was just a sophomore and kindly gave me various tips on becoming a more competitive applicant when I reapply next year.

Interview Question – Since I am only a sophomore, the HR woman did not ask any questions. Instead, she was helpful in giving me advise.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had a very positive experience throughout the entire process. I initially met with the Medtronic recruiters through our local college recruiting fair. After submitting my resume in person and online, I received a call within the week inviting me to sit down for an in-person, on-campus interview. The first interview consisted mainly of behavioral questions, as well as specific questions regarding the experiences listed on my resume. Following the first round, I received a follow up call from a project manager for a phone interview. The phone interview was similar to the first, inquiring about experiences on my resume as well asking behavorial / situational questions. A week after the phone interview, I received an offer and accepted!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you have had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation in which you had to set and achieve certain goals.   Answer Question

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!