Medtronic Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic in April 2013.

Interview

Applied. got one interview,

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others? and what the most difficult thing you had to deal with in a team based project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

Standard 30 min run-through-resume interview.with recruiter. Next round more in depth from specific hiring managers and teams

Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic in December 2012.

Interview

HR emailed and request a phone interview after submitting application 3-4 weeks prior. During the phone interview, HR realized I was just a sophomore and kindly gave me various tips on becoming a more competitive applicant when I reapply next year.

Interview Questions

• Since I am only a sophomore, the HR woman did not ask any questions. Instead, she was helpful in giving me advise.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2009.

Interview

I had a very positive experience throughout the entire process. I initially met with the Medtronic recruiters through our local college recruiting fair. After submitting my resume in person and online, I received a call within the week inviting me to sit down for an in-person, on-campus interview. The first interview consisted mainly of behavioral questions, as well as specific questions regarding the experiences listed on my resume. Following the first round, I received a follow up call from a project manager for a phone interview. The phone interview was similar to the first, inquiring about experiences on my resume as well asking behavorial / situational questions. A week after the phone interview, I received an offer and accepted!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you have had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation in which you had to set and achieve certain goals.   Answer Question