Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic
- Engineering (16)
- Intern (13)
- Clinical Specialist (12)
- Quality Engineer (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Diabetes Therapy Associate (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Manufacturing Engineer (5)
- Summer Associate (5)
- Engineer (5)
- R&D Engineer (4)
- Sales (4)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Clinical Research Specialist (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Sales Consultant (3)
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- DTA (3)
- Engineering Summer Associate (2)
- MDR Specialist (2)
- Diabetes Therapy Consultant (2)
Engineering Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Medtronic in April 2013.
Applied. got one interview,
- How do you work with others? and what the most difficult thing you had to deal with in a team based project? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic
Engineering Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2011.
Standard 30 min run-through-resume interview.with recruiter. Next round more in depth from specific hiring managers and teams
- What are you passionate about/what makes you tick? Answer Question
Engineer Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Medtronic in December 2012.
HR emailed and request a phone interview after submitting application 3-4 weeks prior. During the phone interview, HR realized I was just a sophomore and kindly gave me various tips on becoming a more competitive applicant when I reapply next year.
- Since I am only a sophomore, the HR woman did not ask any questions. Instead, she was helpful in giving me advise. Answer Question
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Medtronic in March 2009.
I had a very positive experience throughout the entire process. I initially met with the Medtronic recruiters through our local college recruiting fair. After submitting my resume in person and online, I received a call within the week inviting me to sit down for an in-person, on-campus interview. The first interview consisted mainly of behavioral questions, as well as specific questions regarding the experiences listed on my resume. Following the first round, I received a follow up call from a project manager for a phone interview. The phone interview was similar to the first, inquiring about experiences on my resume as well asking behavorial / situational questions. A week after the phone interview, I received an offer and accepted!