Medtronic Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in February 2011.

I received a call the day after I applied and then the following day was having an interview with a panel of three. The interview went well and I received good feed back. I was told that I would get a call either way and I never got a call. I had to follow up with HR myself. Then the following week I got a call from another hiring manager for a different team and went through three interviews with him. Was told that he was really excited for me to become part of the team and then once again I never received another call. The interviews were very lengthly and consisted of alot of sit and listen in on calls time. I think that it was a bit of a waist. I was disappointed at the empty promises. The questions they ask are pretty on track with the typical sales interviews but I dont think they give much of a chance if you came from field sales..

Interview Questions
  • I am an architect, now sell me a pencile.   View Answer

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!