Medtronic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call the day after I applied and then the following day was having an interview with a panel of three. The interview went well and I received good feed back. I was told that I would get a call either way and I never got a call. I had to follow up with HR myself. Then the following week I got a call from another hiring manager for a different team and went through three interviews with him. Was told that he was really excited for me to become part of the team and then once again I never received another call. The interviews were very lengthly and consisted of alot of sit and listen in on calls time. I think that it was a bit of a waist. I was disappointed at the empty promises. The questions they ask are pretty on track with the typical sales interviews but I dont think they give much of a chance if you came from field sales..

Interview Question – I am an architect, now sell me a pencile.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.