Medtronic

244 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Start Right Representative Interview

Start Right Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – You are hired as a contractor first. It realistically takes between a year and a year and a half to be converted to full time. Initial interview is a phone interview, then you are brought in for an in person interview. It took about a week and a half from start to finish. However, this is because the department was being built up. It may take longer now.

Interview Question – Typical questions. What's the last mistake you made? What is your communication style? How do you deal with conflict?   Answer Question

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer

Interviewed at Medtronic

Interview Details – Telephonic interviews rounds and then onsite rounds. Had 4 back to back telephonic interviews and 4 onsite interviews. the onsite were mostly about meeting the team and knowing more about the position.

Interview Question – Mostly HR and scenario based questions   Answer Question

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist

Interviewed at Medtronic

Interview Details – Applied through the company website but was contacted by a recruiter. About a thirty minute phone interview with hiring manager. Then flew out for face-to-face with hiring manager and a few regulatory directors and managers. It took about a day and went to lunch with people on the team. Received an offer a few days later.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty standard and nothing stood out as unexpected.   Answer Question

Technical Supervisor Interview

Technical Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied via the Medtronic career section. It was about 2 weeks before I got a email from a recruiter. We scheduled a phone interview a few days later. The questions were behavioral type questions as well as questions regarding my past employment history, lasted about 45 min. The S.T.A.R method is a good thing to know and use during all interviews. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter, the following week had another phone interview with a senior manager, this interview was shorter, more to the point. Again behavioral questions answered using the star method.
A week or so later I was invited to interview onsite. I was flown over to the facility, given a rental car and a hotel. I had 4 sets of interviews each lasting about 30-45 min each with 2 interviewers per interview. Many behavioral questions, delved much more into past employment history and outside activities. All in all a long day but they interviews were not too hard, just stick to the star method.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you dealt with a situation between employee, what was the issue and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only negotiated a new start date due to travel, salary and benefits were good enough on their own.

Associate Packaging Engineer Interview

Associate Packaging Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – Interviewers will go over your resume with you in a 30 to 45 minute one-on-one segment. After each segment the current interviewer will call in the next interviewer to talk to you. I was interviewed by several department heads, managers, and senior team members. Each interviewer will have a different Human Resource question that is mandatory for them to ask you.

Interview Question – Inspiring Others: How do you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Medical Assembly Interview

Medical Assembly
Brooklyn Center, MN

I applied in-person and interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – My interview was with the department manager and two others who I would be working with daily. They asked the usual questions. What I found unique was that I was allowed to ask as many questions as I liked, directly to those two people who would be my co-workers. Not sure if they were being truthful, but it was cool to be able to talk to them.

Interview Question – I don't remember the interview well. But I do remember feeling like I had done a good job. I must have been well prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, no negotiating.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Customer Service Representative II
San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2012.

Interview Details – Went in took a test and then stayed for an interview. After interviewed dropped a couple of people who worked there and then manager was impressed at the recommendations I was given. A few days later got the call.

Interview Question – How I dealt with difficult customers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Juncos, PR

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Medtronic in January 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring interview was rather brief but intense, straight technical questions which required accurate technical answers. It also helped to be referred by fellow professionals who had the respect of the owner's representative.

Interview Question – How to follow the chain of command, how to make proper written communications   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Owner had some flexibility in negotiating

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer
Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2010.

Interview Details – 3 interviews with different 3 managers. Moderate technical questions asked with a few personal ones. There was an emphasis on the technical questions. Be sure you are prepared to answer the technical questions or don't apply to such positions.

Interview Question – What do you do when .... (fill in the blank)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Wafer Level Packaging Interview

Wafer Level Packaging

Interviewed at Medtronic

Interview Details – First Phone screening, Next On site Technical Interview. I was interviewed by Vanessa for the position at CVDG of Medtronic. I never got a call back after the phone screening. I had to call them up few times to know my progress.

Interview Question – What was your role in a college team project? How did you execute it?   Answer Question

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!