Medtronic

236 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Account Manager Interview

Associate Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview w/ Regional Business Director
2. In-Person Interview w/ Regional Business Director
3. Field Ride
4. Gallup Phone Survey

Interview Question – What was the most recent leadership book you have read?   View Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Account Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – They called me to set up an interview and I was employed by the next week.

Interview Question – All the questions were behavioral questions   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Principal Software Engineer
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – They tried to impress me; as if I were interviewing them.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you disagreed with a manager and what happened; how was it resolved.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Clinical Support Interview

Field Clinical Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – Primarily behavioral questions posed although clinical skills questioned due to the nature of the position.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions posed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – limited opportunity for negotiation

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Medtronic in April 2009.

Interview Details – Medtronic has a very well-organized HR process which makes it difficult to get to the hiring manager unless the generalist believes you're worthy.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Plus/preferred skills are actually more of a "must have."   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Talent Acquisition

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in October 2013.

Interview Details – Nice place, but I interviewed with the person who I'd be replacing and I was quite disappointed with two things: her totally disheveled appearance and the fact that she was on her mobile phone sending text messages half the time I was interviewing. Lastly, received no response.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in September 2013.

Interview Details – Recruited for the position by an agency. Submitted resume, salary requirements, and answered some interview questions with the agency. Phone interviewed with 5 Medtronic managers for ~3 hours, 2 different days. I appreciated the opportunity to speak with the person leaving the position I'd be filling. The people are VERY intelligent, respectful, and care for the company.

Interview Question – Please take me through your resume chronologically and highlight key projects   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer Interview

Statistical Programmer
Santa Rosa, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in October 2013.

Interview Details – HR for the first screen and Hire manager called for 2nd screen.
Three principals gave a conference call for 1 and half hour interview

Interview Question – No, All behavior questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Fridley, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Medtronic in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was alright kind of stressful but not too tough had great connections prior to the two day interview. I dont know. Good luck

Interview Question – Favorite mentor.   Answer Question

Principal Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Principal Internal Communications Specialist
Santa Rosa, CA

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by a recruiter through email and asked to fill out a detailed questionnaire. A few days later, we had a phone interview. I proceeded to have two more phone interviews--one with a department executive in Minneapolis; the other with the hiring manager in Santa Rosa. I was then invited for on-site interviews. I met with five people that day. I have to say that even though I didn't end up getting the job, the entire process was handled very professionally and respectfully. I will continue to keep an eye on Medtronic's job site.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were able to make a process more efficient.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic