Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic.

Initial phone interview followed by on-site interview in 3 weeks. Team was good, Panel interview with the team, to check on the thought process and troubleshooting skills.

Interview Questions
    The Pay is good and match the national standards. No negotiation was needed.

District Manager Interview

i had 1 interview with several people. the interview lasted 3 hours. the response came several weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle the transition from sales to manager   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medtronic.

HR communicated in timely and friendly manner through the process

May 15, 2014Global Talent Acquisition

Biomedical Engineering Summer Associate Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an on-campus interview within a week. On-campus interview lasted approximately half an hour. Received notification that I made it past the first round of interviews, and was told all offers would be extended by first week of April, but that not everyone who made it past the first round would get a second round interview. Never received an offer for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • No real unexpected questions. My interviewer talked about himself/his experiences much more.   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

First, I received a phone interview where some calculation-based technical questions were asked. Then, I went on-site where I was interviewed by three people for about 30 minutes each. Most of the questions asked were related to my research experience, but there were also some basic technical questions and personality questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to specify the brand / type of an instrument I used in a past research project.   Answer Question

Apr 2, 2014Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the insights. Glad to hear about your positive experience interviewing with Medtronic!

Laboratory Technician Interview

Applied online, and was called by hiring manager. We went over my resume and future goals.After initial phone interview was contacted again and interviewed with manager. Went over the position and my leadership background. Lots of situational questions and to see how well I work in groups. Overall process took three months.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you worked in a difficult group?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Medtronic.

Have been through several interviews. Seems to be tedious process.

Apr 2, 2014Global Talent Acquisition

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in March 2014.

Applied through Career Fair, then HR/Technical round (face to face interview), Did not get selected in this round(although was very simple), next was a phone interview by the manager, technical.
    Make sure to know about Medtronic really well, what they do, how did they start, current new technology. If you are part of IEEE or WIE or SWE, it is a plus point.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, simple questions like how will you manage when there is a conflict, what was your role in the team project, which domain would you be interested to work   Answer Question

Order Processing Interview

spoke to 2 managers, was told i had the positions right after interviews

Quality Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medtronic in March 2014.

I emailed a Human Resource representative and was given an interview a week later. They asked for a resume and some other paperwork. The interview was held on-campus and was 1 on 1 with a director. They seemed very friendly and helpful.

May 15, 2014Global Talent Acquisition