Medtronic

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Mounds View, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in September 2010.

Interview Details – Everyone had some behavioral questions (supplied by HR). The other questions were more about me and my specific credentials and past duties. Questions from the HR person were totally behavioral in nature "tell me about a time when...."

Interview Questions

• "What was the worst mistake you ever made at work, and how did you resolve it?"   Answer Question
  • "What did your last performance review say were your 3 strengths and 3 areas for improvement?"   Answer Question
  • "Tell me about a time you felt you really satisfied an internal customer."   Answer Question
  • What kind of people do you work best with?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found a better opportunity elsewhere, not as far away, with more interesting job duties.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Legal interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.