Medtronic

Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

Quality Engineer Interview

The recruiter came to my campus, and interviewed several students. The employer gave a nice overview of the company before asking me questions. The questions were mainly behavioral, but there were a few technical ones. It really felt like a conversation. Interview went well, but I have not heard back from the recruiters.

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic.

Had 30 minutes phone interview with the hiring manager and then was invited for an in person interview at Medtronic. Interview consisted of four, 30-minute 1:1 interviews with other engineers and co-workers focused on different aspects of the job (technical, working with others, problem solving). I then had another 30 minute interview with the hiring manager and we had long. The process was very straight forward and what I expected: pre-written questions from HR, they want you to answer in the traditional STAR format. Overall it was a really great experience and gave me a great idea of the people I would be working with and what my experience would be like.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me something technical that you are an expert of (a process, etc.)   Answer Question
    N

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medtronic.

HR communicated in timely and friendly manner through the process

Medtronic Response

May 15, 2014Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the insights and feedback on interviewing with Medtronic!

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Center, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Center, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medtronic in November 2011.

I interviewed with the Hiring manager, human resources and fellow team members. Most of the questions were, "Tell me about a time..." Be prepared to give SMART answers. The hiring manager was a bit off script with his questions such as, "How do you deal with someone that you don't like?"

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you stood up to a supervisor.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in April 2009.

All communication on-line via email except for one, brief phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were very vague and I was expected to conduct the phone interview on the spot. I declined a follow-up interview because found another job with a different company. But, in general, the planning and organization by the recruiter was not that impressive.