Medtronic

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – HR communicated in timely and friendly manner through the process

Interview Question – Describe your Influence skills   Answer Question

Flag Interview

Medtronic Global Talent Acquisition responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Thanks for the insights and feedback on interviewing with Medtronic!

Brooklyn Center, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Hiring manager, human resources and fellow team members. Most of the questions were, "Tell me about a time..." Be prepared to give SMART answers. The hiring manager was a bit off script with his questions such as, "How do you deal with someone that you don't like?"

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you stood up to a supervisor.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in April 2009.

Interview Details – All communication on-line via email except for one, brief phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were very vague and I was expected to conduct the phone interview on the spot. I declined a follow-up interview because found another job with a different company. But, in general, the planning and organization by the recruiter was not that impressive.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Quality Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.