Medtronic

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic in April 2009.

Interview Details – All communication on-line via email except for one, brief phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were very vague and I was expected to conduct the phone interview on the spot. I declined a follow-up interview because found another job with a different company. But, in general, the planning and organization by the recruiter was not that impressive.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Brooklyn Center, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in November 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Hiring manager, human resources and fellow team members. Most of the questions were, "Tell me about a time..." Be prepared to give SMART answers. The hiring manager was a bit off script with his questions such as, "How do you deal with someone that you don't like?"

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you stood up to a supervisor.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!

Medtronic Videos

Medtronic – Why Work for Us?

Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company, offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies to fulfill our Mission of alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life. Last… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medtronic Quality Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Medtronic employees and interview candidates.