Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Medtronic
- Engineering (16)
- Intern (13)
- Clinical Specialist (12)
- Project Manager (6)
- Diabetes Therapy Associate (6)
- Quality Engineer (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Summer Associate (5)
- Engineer (5)
- R&D Engineer (5)
- Sales (4)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Clinical Research Specialist (3)
- Sales Consultant (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- DTA (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Engineering Summer Associate (2)
- Technical User Support Analyst (2)
- MDR Specialist (2)
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA) in October 2011.
- How would you describe your previous supervisor Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.
Very formal. Know all the answers to any possible questions ahead of time. Tell them you will make the number, no doubts. Tell them MDT is the greatest company in the world at least 3 times and make sure you ask for the job after every interview.
- How do we know you will be successful? 1 Answer
No negotiations. You get what they give you unless you can bring 10s of millions of new business per year.
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in May 2011.
Spoke to the hiring manager, sales manager, very professional and well worded. Did my appropriate research, and everything went well.
- Why should we hire you? Answer Question
Sales InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in June 2009.
I felt very uncomfortable as a female with two men.