Medtronic Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

3.1

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in December 2013.

Initial screening interview, one on one interview with a supervisor, and telephone interview with the Regional Manager

Base rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Medtronic in September 2013.

Hired through staffing agency (Aerotek) with the upfront knowledge of being a contracted employee for one year. A couple of phone interviews are held with an Aerotek recruiter. If accepted, then you have an in person interview at Medtronic with Medtronic district supervisor/s. If you meet the district supervisor/s approval, you are then phone interviewed by a Medtronic regional manager. If you are hired/not, the Aerotek recruiter will contact you. If hired, you then get go through initial hiring paperwork with Aerotek. A training class date is given at end. Medtronic begins training you with Medtronic staff.

None

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Medtronic in November 2012.

Went in took a test and then stayed for an interview. After interviewed dropped a couple of people who worked there and then manager was impressed at the recommendations I was given. A few days later got the call.

n/a

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medtronic in January 2012.

2 to 3 interviews, generally internal hires, as a strong understanding to the company process is needed. QA experience needed in a healthcare industry is highly preferable, and willing to work hard and make difficult decisions with preset guidelines.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the department that others cant?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Medtronic Response

Mar 12, 2014Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the insights and feedback on interviewing with Medtronic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Medtronic in August 2011.

i applied online. received a written questionnaire that i had to fill out. was called for a phone interview and then met with a supervisor and manager

Interview Questions
    • what is the greatest challenge you have faced in your career?   View Answer
    I wasn't really able to negotiate my salary. Ask for more $!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in August 2011.

They don't tell you about all the OT on the interviews.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in February 2011.

I received a call the day after I applied and then the following day was having an interview with a panel of three. The interview went well and I received good feed back. I was told that I would get a call either way and I never got a call. I had to follow up with HR myself. Then the following week I got a call from another hiring manager for a different team and went through three interviews with him. Was told that he was really excited for me to become part of the team and then once again I never received another call. The interviews were very lengthly and consisted of alot of sit and listen in on calls time. I think that it was a bit of a waist. I was disappointed at the empty promises. The questions they ask are pretty on track with the typical sales interviews but I dont think they give much of a chance if you came from field sales..

Interview Questions
    • I am an architect, now sell me a pencile.   View Answer

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in November 2010.

I felt rushed during the entire interview.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medtronic in April 2010.

Tough Interviewer!

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a co-worker that you would conflict with.   View Answer
    • What are three of your weaknesses?   View Answer