Medtronic Summer Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medtronic in March 2014.

Applied through Career Fair, then HR/Technical round (face to face interview), Did not get selected in this round(although was very simple), next was a phone interview by the manager, technical.
Make sure to know about Medtronic really well, what they do, how did they start, current new technology. If you are part of IEEE or WIE or SWE, it is a plus point.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected, simple questions like how will you manage when there is a conflict, what was your role in the team project, which domain would you be interested to work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Summer Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic.

I was contacted by the hiring manager who asked to have a phone interview. The interview was mostly to gauge knowledge level of programming languages and interest in the company. Since this was through university recruitment, I received an email asking me to apply online. After a few weeks, I received a phone call with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medtronic in February 2012.

Get called in for on campus interview. If they like you, your resume gets put into the system and division heads look through them if they have the money to hire interns. If they like your resume, you'll get a phone interview. Not sure if there are more stages, or if the offer comes after the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Person interviewing me was a PhD in materials science. He only asked what the ideal gas law was, and didn't really ask much else. Think it was his first time doing this sort of thing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medtronic in May 2011.

The manager set up a time to call me, and we had a pleasant talk over the phone. He directly told me that he would be asking me some behavior type of question. He asked 4-5 questions and offered me on spot.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had any problem with your professors? How did you solve it?   View Answer