Medtronic

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the hiring manager who asked to have a phone interview. The interview was mostly to gauge knowledge level of programming languages and interest in the company. Since this was through university recruitment, I received an email asking me to apply online. After a few weeks, I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Medtronic?   Answer Question

Durham, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Medtronic in February 2012.

Interview Details – Get called in for on campus interview. If they like you, your resume gets put into the system and division heads look through them if they have the money to hire interns. If they like your resume, you'll get a phone interview. Not sure if there are more stages, or if the offer comes after the phone interview.

Interview Question – Person interviewing me was a PhD in materials science. He only asked what the ideal gas law was, and didn't really ask much else. Think it was his first time doing this sort of thing.   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Medtronic in May 2011.

Interview Details – The manager set up a time to call me, and we had a pleasant talk over the phone. He directly told me that he would be asking me some behavior type of question. He asked 4-5 questions and offered me on spot.

Interview Question – Have you had any problem with your professors? How did you solve it?   View Answer

Worked for Medtronic? Contribute to the Community!