Medtronic Summer Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Medtronic (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

College recruitment fair during spring semester, talked with people at the fair booth and then followed up by applying for a campus interview. After a behavioral interview, waited about a month and was contacted by interested groups.

Interview Questions

• Describe a crisis you have had while working on a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through Career Fair, then HR/Technical round (face to face interview), Did not get selected in this round(although was very simple), next was a phone interview by the manager, technical.
    Make sure to know about Medtronic really well, what they do, how did they start, current new technology. If you are part of IEEE or WIE or SWE, it is a plus point.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, simple questions like how will you manage when there is a conflict, what was your role in the team project, which domain would you be interested to work   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager who asked to have a phone interview. The interview was mostly to gauge knowledge level of programming languages and interest in the company. Since this was through university recruitment, I received an email asking me to apply online. After a few weeks, I received a phone call with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Medtronic (Durham, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Get called in for on campus interview. If they like you, your resume gets put into the system and division heads look through them if they have the money to hire interns. If they like your resume, you'll get a phone interview. Not sure if there are more stages, or if the offer comes after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Person interviewing me was a PhD in materials science. He only asked what the ideal gas law was, and didn't really ask much else. Think it was his first time doing this sort of thing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

The manager set up a time to call me, and we had a pleasant talk over the phone. He directly told me that he would be asking me some behavior type of question. He asked 4-5 questions and offered me on spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any problem with your professors? How did you solve it?   1 Answer