Medtronic

Medtronic Technical User Support Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical User Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia Heights, Anoka, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medtronic in April 2013.

Interviews are all done over the phone. This is a telephone-based tech support job and they want to hear how you actually sound, as if they are the user calling for help. You will be asked basic Windows technical questions, basic application questions (ie. Office apps) and VPN connectivity questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult, frustrated or disgruntled user?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Technical User Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia Heights, Anoka, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Medtronic in March 2011.

I was recruited for this position by a contract staffing firm. The interview was with two supervisors and the helpdesk's trainer on a conference call. While I didn't go into the office for an in-person interview I had a good perception of the team when I spoke with them over the phone. They were pleasant, to the point and were very eager to find and bring on job candidates quickly. I was hired solely on the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Medtronic as a company?   View Answer
    • Aptitude and skill/knowledge questions about VPN connectivity, general Ethernet connectivity, printer troubleshooting, Windows 7 and Windows XP use and general PC troubleshooting.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a call from an unhappy executive who had been waiting for help for 2 days?   View Answers (2)
    The staffing firm was not very flexible on the pay rate. But at least try, especially if you are in a position where you have more than one offer to choose from.