Meezan Bank

Meezan Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meezan Bank.

Went through a personal contact when there was a vacancy which was not announced. Got a call, met the Head, gave a test at HR, interviewed by COO. Cleared and then got an offer below expectations and not negotiable.

Interview Questions
    • About my character. Do I smoke, Drink have other pleasures...   View Answer
    No negotiation - they didn't agree to negotiate. Take it or leave it.

ACCA Trainee for Shariah Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meezan Bank in July 2012.

Written test conducted at Meezan Bank
    First Interview
    Second Interview

Interview Questions
    • Will you join convention bank after getting an opportunity at Meezan Bank   Answer Question

Internee Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meezan Bank in April 2012.

Referal from university collegue than interview conducted by branch manager.

Interview Questions
    • CGPA STRUCTURE MBA PROGRAM REALATED QUESTIONS.   View Answer
    awesome

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Meezan Bank in December 2011.

Screening fro Internet applications and subsequently from assessment test. After that interview was conducted through a smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • How can you benefit this organization?   View Answer

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meezan Bank in July 2011.

i learnt a lot of positive and valuable vision about the organization during my career past in the organization. it is very notable for me getting new concepts about the marketing panels regarding making more competent and valuable not only your firm but also your own goodwill in an acknowledgement.

Interview Questions
    i can easily acclimate myself with respect to getting positive results through proper communication channels.

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Meezan Bank in January 2011.

When I entered the conference room, there was a whole panel of the executive management sitting on the other side of the table. They asked me to introduce my self followed by questions related to my achievements. They then gave me two scenarios and asked me how would I solve the given problem.

Interview Questions
    • If a company's sales are increasing but the profits of the company is not increasing, what could be the possible reasons.   View Answer