Meezan Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meezan Bank.

Interview Details – Went through a personal contact when there was a vacancy which was not announced. Got a call, met the Head, gave a test at HR, interviewed by COO. Cleared and then got an offer below expectations and not negotiable.

Interview Question – About my character. Do I smoke, Drink have other pleasures...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - they didn't agree to negotiate. Take it or leave it.

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Meezan Bank in December 2011.

Interview Details – Screening fro Internet applications and subsequently from assessment test. After that interview was conducted through a smooth process.

Interview Question – How can you benefit this organization?   View Answer

ACCA Trainee for Shariah Compliance Interview

ACCA Trainee for Shariah Compliance
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meezan Bank in July 2012.

Interview Details – Written test conducted at Meezan Bank
First Interview
Second Interview

Interview Question – Will you join convention bank after getting an opportunity at Meezan Bank   Answer Question

Internee Interview

Internee

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Meezan Bank in April 2012.

Interview Details – Referal from university collegue than interview conducted by branch manager.

Interview Question – CGPA STRUCTURE MBA PROGRAM REALATED QUESTIONS.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – awesome

Operations Officer Interview

Operations Officer
Lahore (Pakistan)

The process took a day - interviewed at Meezan Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – When I entered the conference room, there was a whole panel of the executive management sitting on the other side of the table. They asked me to introduce my self followed by questions related to my achievements. They then gave me two scenarios and asked me how would I solve the given problem.

Interview Question – If a company's sales are increasing but the profits of the company is not increasing, what could be the possible reasons.   View Answer

Management Accountant Interview

Management Accountant
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Meezan Bank in July 2011.

Interview Details – i learnt a lot of positive and valuable vision about the organization during my career past in the organization. it is very notable for me getting new concepts about the marketing panels regarding making more competent and valuable not only your firm but also your own goodwill in an acknowledgement.

Interview Question – what you can do for the organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i can easily acclimate myself with respect to getting positive results through proper communication channels.

Worked for Meezan Bank? Contribute to the Community!