Megafon Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Megafon

IT Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Megafon in September 2008.

I got this offer personally. Whole process took ~1 month. It was split into 3 parts after I applied the CV:
    1. Background and skills test (questions were taken from CISA exams). That was done remotely via email. Few days later I got the test score and invitation to interview.
    2. Then I passed the usual for internal audit applicants security clearance which took some weeks.
    3. 1:1 interview with functional manager who actually hired. On interview we discussed answers given at 1., talked about my expertise in IT domain and previous experience. Then Q&A section.

Quite pleasant impression from interview itself and ppl in the house. Office space quite bulky.

Finally they did not hire me. Actually I had no experience in audit domain. But after all they called me with another offers which they thought could fit my CV.

Interview Questions
    • The most complicated was the CISA test set. I was asked not to disclose the questionnaire.   Answer Question

Trainee In Finance Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Megafon in June 2009.

I applied online. The next day HR lady called me and I was invited. The interview took place in headquarters that is very-very nice. The HR was very professional. She asked me standard questions about my academic experience since I have no working background. Then question like: What are the drawbacks of your charachter, and what you do to fix the situation, what was your biggest failure? Why megafon? What intersting fact I know about the company? I didn`t get the offer because I had to start working immediately (I couldn`nt at that moment)

Interview Questions

Worked for Megafon? Contribute to the Community!