Meijer Area Team Leader Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Area Team Leader Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Meijer in February 2012.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter regarding a position. In the end, they offered me a different position after 2 panel interviews and a basic interview from the recruiter over the phone. In addition to going over your resume, be prepared to have many different types of situational evidence to go along with their behavioral questions. Be specific. Don't give your philosophy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were developing someone and it did not turn out as you planned.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Area Team Leader Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Meijer in September 2009.

I had to complete all the team leader courses before they would interview me for the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Meijer? Contribute to the Community!