Meijer

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Team Leader Interview

Area Team Leader

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Meijer in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an internal recruiter regarding a position. In the end, they offered me a different position after 2 panel interviews and a basic interview from the recruiter over the phone. In addition to going over your resume, be prepared to have many different types of situational evidence to go along with their behavioral questions. Be specific. Don't give your philosophy.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were developing someone and it did not turn out as you planned.   Answer Question

Area Team Leader Interview

Area Team Leader

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Meijer in September 2009.

Interview Details – I had to complete all the team leader courses before they would interview me for the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a team leaders   Answer Question

Worked for Meijer? Contribute to the Community!