Meijer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Grocery Stocker Interview

Grocery Stocker
Carmel, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Meijer in March 2013.

Interview Details – Excellent and organized process. Management at all interview levels make potential employees feel important and their focus is on being honest and up front about the job duties and the pay and benefits. Everyone was friendly and made it easy to really want to work there. They followed up within 2 days about next interview.

Interview Question – What situation have you encountered where you could not meet customer needs due to product availability?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Stocker Interview

Grocery Stocker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Meijer in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied to Meijer a month before they made contact. I was called and the hiring manager made no mention of an interview, but asked interview questions. I assumed I answered them all accordingly and she asked if I would be able to work at 3AM. I told her I wasn't able to do so and she said to let her know if my schedule changed. She seemed pretty nice over the phone. If the time of the shift was better, I would have accepted. It was just a little too early and too awkward to get to at night without a car, so I had to decline.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The time and location weren't accommodating.

Worked for Meijer? Contribute to the Community!