Meijer Interview Questions in Lansing, MI

Updated Aug 12, 2015

Pricing Analyst Meijer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview with a manager, then meet the store manager. Asked a series of questions about past situations. Can be related to anything. You're informed of some benefits. You get called back a week later if you passed your background test (but I called them first).

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time you went above and beyond to help someone Q: Describe a time when you worked with someone you didn't like   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me a couple weeks later, I had a phone interview with a manager then they asked me to come in for a second. I got asked all the normal questions, "name a time you handled a stressful situation..." etc. It was a pretty laid back interview and I had an interview with the store director the same day and was hired in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in July 2012.

Interview

There are many situational questions: What was the best job that you have had? How do you handle a negative customer? What was the most memorable accomplishment that you have had? What was the worst situation that you have had on the job and how did you handle it? How would you handle a negative confrontation with a fellow employee?

Interview Questions

• What was the worst experience you have had on the job and how did you handle/react to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations