Meijer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Meijer in July 2012.

Interview Details – There are many situational questions: What was the best job that you have had? How do you handle a negative customer? What was the most memorable accomplishment that you have had? What was the worst situation that you have had on the job and how did you handle it? How would you handle a negative confrontation with a fellow employee?

Interview Question – What was the worst experience you have had on the job and how did you handle/react to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meijer in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and they contacted me a couple weeks later, I had a phone interview with a manager then they asked me to come in for a second. I got asked all the normal questions, "name a time you handled a stressful situation..." etc. It was a pretty laid back interview and I had an interview with the store director the same day and was hired in.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Meijer? Contribute to the Community!