Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Meijer
- Cashier (48)
- GM Clerk (12)
- Utility Worker (7)
- Grocery Stocker (6)
- Gas Station Team Member (6)
- Merchandise Associate (5)
- Intern (4)
- General Merchandiser (4)
- Stocker (4)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (4)
- Produce Clerk (4)
- Pharmacy Technician (4)
- Food Clerk (4)
- Service Clerk (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Bakery Clerk (3)
- Inventory Control Analyst (3)
- General Merchandise Clerk (3)
- Retail Clerk (3)
- Third Shift Stocking Team Member (3)
- Systems Monitor (2)
- Bagger/Utility Worker (2)
- Merchandising Analyst (2)
- Cart Attendant (2)
- Clerk (2)
- Area Team Leader (2)
- Deli Associate (2)
- Manager (2)
- Department Manager (2)
- Team Member (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in July 2015.
Phone interview, in person interview with a manager, then meet the store manager. Asked a series of questions about past situations. Can be related to anything. You're informed of some benefits. You get called back a week later if you passed your background test (but I called them first).
- Q: Name a time you went above and beyond to help someone Q: Describe a time when you worked with someone you didn&#039;t like Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in September 2012.
I applied online and they contacted me a couple weeks later, I had a phone interview with a manager then they asked me to come in for a second. I got asked all the normal questions, "name a time you handled a stressful situation..." etc. It was a pretty laid back interview and I had an interview with the store director the same day and was hired in.
- None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. Answer Question
There was no negotiation.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in July 2012.
There are many situational questions: What was the best job that you have had? How do you handle a negative customer? What was the most memorable accomplishment that you have had? What was the worst situation that you have had on the job and how did you handle it? How would you handle a negative confrontation with a fellow employee?
- What was the worst experience you have had on the job and how did you handle/react to it? Answer Question
There were no negotiations